Preparations

"Perla your match against Ooarai is tomorrow are your tanks ready?" asked Aleksandr.

"Yes sir, crews are ready as well," responded Perla.

"Good." Aleksandr made his way into a nearby room while Corona turned to Perla.

"Should we tell him about the escape?" she whispered into her ear.

"Are you crazy he'll kill us," rejected Perla. "Just keep quiet."

The two girls followed Aleksandr into the room. In the middle was a round table with girls from Bonple High School, Bellwall Academy, Count High School, Gregor High School, Yogurt Academy, Horthy Academy and Teresa High School. 

Alekansder sat down with his second in command Konstantin along with the girls from Cigar Academy and Forbidden High School.

"I have said this time and time again sir we must strike now!" cried Jajka.

"All-Stars have tanks stationed in Kebab, if we strike first they will strike back in larger numbers!" objected  Noemi.

Aleksandr listened as the girls argued amongst themselves before finally cutting in.

"As much as I wish to destroy All-Stars I will not risk the destruction of our entire forces. Cigar Academy faces Ooarai tomorrow and Forbidden against BC Freedom next Friday. Meanwhile we will try and negotiate a peace between us and the All-Stars team."

"What peace?" asked a surprised Jajka.

"If All-Stars withdraws all their tanks from Kebab then I shall withdraw all my tanks from Cigar."

"Fair enough,"muttered Kárpáti.

"Until then we will continue to sabotage our enemies and aid our allies," said Aleksandr.

"Dismissed!" cried Konstantin.

The mob of girls left the room leaving Aleksandr and Konstantin alone.

"A message from Pravda sir," said Konstantin giving him a letter. 

"Klara?"

Konstantin nodded.   

"What did she say this time?" he asked.

"No matter what you do, we will always defeat you. There is no use in continuing this struggle, it is useless to fight us."

"How dare she! After we aided her and her allies, after we destroyed that mega tank and this is how she treats us!"

"Yes sir, I know. This is an outrage," said Konstantin. 

"I never knew she could be this cruel Konstantin, she was always a calm cousin."

"I know sir that it's hard, but she's ruining you. You must be strong and prove that you are superior. Not just to her but to all the girl schools."

Aleksandr smiled "Thank you my friend. Thank you."