New Order

"Let's move people, let's get the Hell out of here!" cried Anchovy.

"You three get your asses on that helicopter now!" boomed Erika.

"What about the tanks?" asked Corona.

Anchovy thought for a bit before coming to an unpopular solution.

"We're gonna have to leave them."

"You can't! These tanks are our lives!" cried Corona.

"I'm afraid she's right, the tanks will just be dead weight," agreed Erika.

"Thankfully we don't have to worry about the civilian's stuff," said Anchovy.

"Yeah, all we have to worry about is that ship."

"Brace for impact ladies!" shouted Isakov.

The ships began to get closer and closer and more and more helicopters and planes fled the Graf Zeppelin.

"They're too close!" cried Assam.

"They're gonna hit them!" said Alina.

Violently, Aleksandr fell forwards roaring in pain. Konstantin appeared from behind with a bloody knife.

"Look at you weaklings, you are not soldiers, nor warriors. Just peasants!" he spat.

"Brace!" shouted Isakov.

The two ships finally collided. The resulting shock sent Aleksandr, Arkhipov, and Konstantin out of the bridge.

"No," whispered Maho.

The three stumbled down the stairs with Konstantin being the first up. He rammed his foot into Aleksandr's stomach and face. 

"Son of a bitch!" cursed Arkhipov as he tackled Konstantin. 

Arkhipov got Konstantin in a chokehold as Aleksandr struggled to get up.

"You messed with the wrong people!" shouted Arkhipov.

"You are an idiot! Konstantin spat back.

"Your beloved Chimera will meet the same fate!"

"You can kill me! But you can't kill us!"

Arkhipov slammed his fist into Konstantin's cheek before choking him again. 

"Aleksandr!" cried Klara "Are you alright?"

Aleksandr didn't respond instead he struggled to his feet and approached the two. He took off his Konev pin and grabbed Konstantin. He rammed the pin into Konstantin who roared in pain before finally pushing him over the edge. Konstantin fell while screaming at the top of his lungs but was silent when he plunged into the waters below. Aleksandr fell to his knees as he looked up and smiled at Klara.

In Russian "You are safe now," he said before collapsing on the floor face down.

Arkhipov went to push him back over and put his ear to his chest while several helicopters stopped next to the bridge.

"You guys alright?" asked Georgy. 

"Let's get out of this shit show!" cried Makarov.

"Leave us! Get Aleksandr!" replied Klara. 

Another helicopter swopped in to pick up the two wounded men before more and more began to arrive. 

"He'll be ok," assured Kay.

Klara didn't respond.

"At 1:26 pm today, Konev's overall commander. Aleksandr Petrov succumbed to his wounds and was pronounced dead. A funeral following his passing saw thousands of Sensha-do members putting aside their rivalries in honor of this fallen hero. The damage following the Novorossiysk's collision saw the destruction of several infrastructures however, it is confirmed that Kuromorimine Girls Academy and the Nishizumi household received only minor damages." 

"The death of Aleksandr became a big shock to us all. Katyusha said that Klara left for Russia to attend his burial there. Georgy and Makarov officially dissolved Konev resulting in a series of revolutions throughout the former Konev schools. Maiko and her new team ousted Jajka and became the new commander of Bonple while Bellwall remained divided until an agreement was settled by Monika and Nakasuga. Schools like Cigar and Sung remained the same and continue to participate in matches. Konstantin's organization now known as the Alpha Titans remains at large, however, rumors of a new squad forming under the command of Rumi and Arkhipov have spread to the FSSD teams. The Iron Curtain may have been lifted but a new terror was on the horizon."