A New Threat

"It has been confirmed that the Novorossiysk, the Minsk, and the Varyag have anchored off the coast of Miyazaki," said Klara.

"This is gonna be one hell of a battle," added Erika.

"Who knows what Aleksandr has up his sleeve," said Darjeeling.

"Any way we could appease to his allies?" asked Miho.

"We sent word to both Forbidden and Cigar but both have yet to answer. The schools under Konev have refused and Sung, well is Sung let's be honest," said Kay.

"Knowing them I think it would be wise to knock them out first," said Klara.

Suddenly Assam burst into the room dropping some papers in the process.

"It's from Xia!" she gasped.

She gave Darjeeling the note. After reading it she looked up at Kay.

"Cong Academy will be joining Aleksandr," said Darjeeling.

Kay's eyes widened and her face went white like a sheet.

"Is something wrong?" asked Miho.

Kay looked at the floor in shock.

"C-Cong?" muttered Kay.

Darjeeling nodded "I'm sorry Kay."

 "E-excuse me please," she said while stumbling towards the door.

No commander dared follow.

"Who's Cong Academy?" asked Miho.

"Saunders' worst nightmare. Cong Academy is what happens when cockiness goes too far," said Maho.

Nishi started "Kay wanted first dibs on a minor school that was sympathetic to Aleksandr's cause. She had defeat after defeat at the hands of Commander Pho and her guerilla tanks. Nearly cost Kay her rank."

"How come I have never heard of them before?" asked Miho.

"Saunders wants people to forget about their defeats, however something so massive can never be forgotten," added Nishi.

"If Saunders doesn't participate in the match our numbers would be dwindling," said Eclair.

"I'll see if I can talk to her," said Miho before leaving.

"With or without Saunders we must continue our fight," said Klara.

"Aleksandr must be defeated."