Auferstanden aus Ruinen

"Good, now if we find these bombs in our tanks we can disarm them," said Darjeeling. "I am sorry about your family Anchovy," she added.

"They will never talk," assured Anchovy.

Assam speedily walked into the room.

"More news," she said "We have found out where these explosives have been produced."

"Where?" asked Miho.

"Bellwall Academy."

"Well that shouldn't be too hard, we just walk in destroy the production facility and leave," said Kay.

Erika turned to her "Unfortunately it won't be that easy, since joining Aleksandr and after the incident in Cigar security has been tripled and those Konev boys are good at tracking down spies."

"How do you know all this Erika?" asked Maho.

"Because my sister is the head girl there."

The shocked commanders gasped.

"Shes been secretly sending me messages day and night about her being surrounded by Konev security."

"But you could get us in there can't you?" asked Kay.

"We only have one Bellwall uniform," said Anchovy.

"Do you think they'll recognise you?" asked Darjeeling.

"Maybe not in Bellwall uniform," said Erika.

Darjeeling sat quietly sat down with her fingers locked together.   

"We'll discuss this more tomorrow ladies."

-Timeskip-

Inside the Il-12 aircraft, Erika rocked in her seat. Looking down on her phone once again she chatted with Darjeeling. 

"Remember to delete this message, you are Monika's little sister and new student at Bellwall Academy. Avoid eye contact as much as you can."

"Will do."

"Good luck Erika."

The plane finally touched down on the runway. Erika looked out the window to see a group of grey men waiting. The pilot let Erika out onto the pavement who was confronted by the group. The men formed a semi circle around a tall blonde girl with light blue eyes donning the grey and green uniform.

Monika smiled "It's been too long sis."

Four guards searched her belongings.

"Yes, too long," Erika smiled back.

Having finished the search the guards gave back her belongings and reported the clearance. 

"Please follow me," said Monika.

The pair walked together towards the school with the guards following close behind. Watching Erika. 

"Did you have a good flight?" asked Monika.

"These Soviet planes are nothing compared to our ones," said Erika. 

Monika giggles "You haven't changed a day."

Apon reaching the steps to the hall a man walked out of the doors to greet the pair.

In German "Greetings Holzauge," said Monika.

Erika's heart stopped. The two locked eyes. Holzauge. The high ranking officer from Desuheddo and Schnellmerker's second in command now a guard at Bellwall.

In German "Greetings ma'am," said Holzauge who was taking more interest in Erika.

In German "This is my sister," said Monika "Erika this is Holzauge, commander of security here, he doesn't speek English I'm afraid."

Holzauge studied Erika closely before holding his hand out.

In German "Pleasure to meet you." he smiled.