The Don

"What happened out there Miho?" asked Maho.

"Miho was surrounded by her fellow commanders all with confusion in their eyes.

"We were sabotaged," she replied. 

"Yeah you were," said a voice behind her.

Kay held a man with his hands tied behind his back. They stopped in front of Miho and the commanders.

"He was carrying this," she said tossing Miho a control.

"I don't even know how to disarm bombs or stuff like that," said Miho.

"You can't thats the point!" yelled the man.

Kay swiftly raised her knee above the man's lower jaw causing him to roar in pain.

"Does anyone know how to disarm explosives?" asked Maho.

The commanders shook their heads. Except one.

"I do," said Anchovy.

"Yeah?" asked Miho.

"Well I don't but my brother does," she said.

"Please Anchovy would you take us to him," pleaded Miho.

Anchovy hesitated for a while before finally agreeing. "Meet me at Anzio tomorrow morning," said Anchovy nervously.

-Timeskip-

The Lancia Aprilia Coloniale drove down long driveway lined with cypress trees on either side. Miho noticed Anchovy shake and sweat.

"What's wrong?" asked Miho.

"Just that my family might not be all to happy to see me back," replied Anchovy.

"What ever happens we got your back Duce," said Carpaccio.

 The car climbed it's way up the road before coming to a halt in front of the Italian styled villa. Carpaccio opened the door for Anchovy as she made were way up the stairs to the villa doors. Miho and Carpaccio watched as Anchovy took a deep breath and knocked on the door three times. Suddenly a man opened the door. He was wearing a black suit with white top and tie. He looked at Anchovy aggressively.

"You," he said.

"Hi Margherita," said Anchovy knowing what was coming next.

"You got balls showing your face here," said Margherita.

"Listen brother we need your help."

"Help!?" snapped Margherita. "Why should we help you after you betrayed us, do you have any idea how much that P40 was. We spent nearly all our money for that tank and then you go and loose the match."

Soon men in suits began to crowd behind Anchovy as she backed away slowly. 

"You better get back in the car sis," said Margherita.

Anchovy had enough, "Fine," she said.

She turned to storm back to the car. As she reached for her handle she heard a voice.

"What the hell is going on here huh!?"

Anchovy turned to see an older man in a suit gripping the end of a cane and surrounded by his men.

"Is that my little Anzai?" the man said quietly. "My daughter?" 

"Father," said Anchovy.

The man began to laugh as he stretched his arms out letting go of his cane. Anchovy ran up and gave him a big hug as Margherita looked in awe. 

"I've missed you so much," the man said. "Look at you all grown up."

Anchovy giggled as a man picked up her father's cane for him. 

"Don't just stand there come in come in," said the man.

Anchovy signalled the two girls waiting to come in followed by Margherita. The Don and the Duce both sat down at a large table as a man made ready some drinks.

"Father these are my friends Miho and Carpaccio," said Anchovy.

"Any friend of my daughter is a friend of mine," he greeted. "So what brings you here?"

"We have a problem," said Anchovy as she pulled out the control. Margherita snatched it from her hands and examined it.

"Konev?" he asked.

Anchovy nodded.

He threw it back "Your problem not ours."

The Don sighed "Will you give it a rest, we are family remember, and family stick together whether the road is smooth or rough, we are the Anzio Family and this is the way Anzio fights. If Konev wants to fight then we will give them a fight, right!?"

The men cheered except Margherita who hesitated.

"Please brother help us fix this," pleaded Anchovy.

Margherita sighed "Fine just don't waste my time."