𝒕𝒘𝒐

✦EDITED✦

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

Alchemy, Potions and Prefect Duties

It was going to be a busy day for the blonde in green. It was Tuesday. The first day of double potions, Alchemy and Prefect duties. After the night before, Persephone hesitated to leave her dorm room, fearing what Tom Riddle would say after her cowardly actions. Nancy and Annabeth had to pry the young girl out of her dorm room and bribe her to breakfast. 

"Come on, Percy! I thought you would be excited! We have double potions today," Nancy told her friend as Annabeth bushed open the doors to the great hall. 

"Yeah, and we have Alchemy tonight. I cant wait to see what Professor Dumbledore has in store for us this year," Annabeth spoke up as the two girls lead a groaning Persephone to their waiting friend. 

"What's up with Persephone?" Lilith asked, putting her bagel down onto her plate and scooting over to make room. 

"We're not sure. She won't tell us," Nancy said as she forced the blonde's arm from her shoulder. 

"Nothing's wrong with me. I stayed up late reading Quidditch Throughout the Ages." Persephone said through a yawn. That wasn't a lie. After the encounter with her fellow prefect, Persephone could not get to bed and decided to read the large book in an attempt to bore herself. Of course the book did the opposite, and she fell asleep halfway through the section on 'Quidditch in America' after an hour of reading. 

"Already? You're weird," Lilith laughed, going back to her bagel. "I do not understand what's so fascinating about Quidditch that you could read that book so many times." This got the attention of another Slytherin, who had perked up at the mention of Quidditch. 

"Did you just ask 'what's so fascinating about Quidditch'?" Joseph Zabini, the Slytherin Quidditch captain, looked at Lilith as if she had just killed his own mother. 

"Yes. I did, Joseph. Not everyone is as obsessed with Quidditch as you are," Lilith told him, giving him a glare in response. 

"Persephone is! From what I hear, she's already doing her studying for this season." Joseph pointed at Persephone, sticking a fork into his mouth. 

"I wouldn't say I'm as obsessed as you are, Joseph. But I'm getting there," Persephone laughed, raising her eyebrows in amusement.

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

Peering into the Potions classroom, Persephone sighed in relief when she realized she wasn't late. After Arithmancy had concluded, the girl had stayed behind to clarify something with her professor before making her way towards the dungeons.