𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

✦EDITED✦

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

𝑨 𝑵𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆, 𝒂 𝑩𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂 𝑷𝒊𝒆𝒄𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝑪𝒂𝒌𝒆

Tom stormed angrily into the Common room, enraged. His hair was dishevelled, his face slightly red, his eyebrows contorted, and his wand clutched in his left hand. Many eyes turned towards him, including the group of friends Persephone had left behind. No one said a word; they had learned very early that Tom Riddle was not one to anger. Shooting a glare towards some of the younger students, the prefect quickly gestured for his followers to follow him. 

"What's going on?" Abraxas asked as he attempted to keep up with the long strides of the angry Riddle. 

"Shut up," Tom sneered through his teeth. Abraxas visibly cringed at the boy's tone. It was apparent he was angry. The group sauntered towards a hallway that they were all very familiar with seeing. The usual tall walls, classrooms and archways filled the room, but a single empty wall now stood before the boys. Tom quickly began to pace back and forth before the door. 

'I want a room in which no one can find us.' 

Then a door appeared, and the boys entered. The room was dull, dark and gloomy. It held many books that, with any further investigation, appeared to be very dangerous and held information about the dark arts. 

The boys made their way towards the center of the room, where a small living area sat. Taking a seat in the black leather sofa's, Tom's followers watched as their leader paced ever so slightly around the room. 

"My lord," One of the Slytherins spoke quietly. Riddle turned his head towards the younger boy quickly, his eyes boring into his soul. 

"What?" He spat out, still trying to calm down from his previous conversation with Persephone. 

"Sorry," the boy shrunk back into his seat, clenching his robes between his fists. "I was just wondering what happened to your neck." Tom instantly froze, a hand flying towards where the blonde girl had her hand around him. He scoffed, pulling his wand out and pointing it towards the young boy. 

"Who gave you permission to speak," He walked closer to the boy, with a smirk on his lips and fire in his eyes. 

"Don't Tom" Abraxas stood from his seat before Riddle could hurt the third year boy. 

Tom's crazed eyes moved towards Malfoy, and his face contorted into one of frustration. "Don't use his name in my presence," He sneered. Abraxas took a small step backwards, muttering a quick apology. 

"Don't do something you'll regret," Malfoy stated quietly. Letting out a sigh, Thomas placed his wand in his pocket before finding his spot in one of the chairs around the coffee table. It amazed some of the younger boys, how quickly he regained his composure.