𝒇𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌

✦EDITED✦

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

𝒄'𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒍𝒂 𝒗𝒊𝒆

(Italics= French/Only in flashbacks)

Living in France had always been enjoyable for the young blonde and her family, especially once adopted. Living in the wizarding part of Paris, Persephone loved to look out her window, see all the lights, enjoy the music from the restaurants, and watch everyone chatting in the streets. She was told that it was not all that different from the muggle streets of Paris. The only difference is the use of magic, dancing lights and broomsticks.

As a young girl, Persephone had never been able to experience the wonders of Paris since she had been stuck in an orphanage until she was finally adopted. The orphanage was not in Paris, but it was awfully close. Located in Versailles, most famous for its beautiful architecture, and following the Great War for being the location the Treaty of Versaille was signed, the orphans could explore the small town and play around the grand building they were housed in.

Moving to Paris at such a young age proved quite simple since living in such a small town in a big, lavish building proved to have not taken normally in the girl's mind. However, what did become normal was living in a small house up a hill, around 30 kilometres away from the Eiffel tower, so once it came time for the young girl and her family to leave, things became quite difficult.

"Maman," Persephone spoke drowsily one morning as she sat at the dinner table. The clock read 6:09 am, and the girl was understandably exhausted. "Why are you and Papa packing our stuff into boxes?"

"Persephone" The girl's adoptive mother turned her attention away from the breakfast she was cooking to her daughter, smiling slightly. Tucking her wand away, the older woman sat in front of the young blonde, taking her hand. "You know of the war, correct?" Persephone nodded. "Well, it's hazardous for us to stay here since we are openly against Grindelvauld and his ways, so we are moving somewhere we will be safe."

It took the young girl a few moments to grasp what her mother was telling her. "So... we're going on a permanent vacation!" Persephone then became quite excited. "Where!?"

"We are going to Scotland, and you will be attending Hogwarts in 6 years. Everything is planned out," The young girl's mother smiled at the girl, then turned back towards the stove.

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

The Catacombs were dark and cold, and Persephone grasped her mother's hand tightly. She hated going to Glassy Lane. There were only three ways in, the Catacombs, Floo Network and Apparation. The family often travelled via Floo Network, but they had already registered that they were moving, so it was disabled. Apparation was another option, but Persephone's parents did not like taking Persephone that way. This left the Catacombs. 

The three stopped at an intersection, which, compared to other areas, was very nice. Edward took his wand out and traced the archway before twirling it in a circle. This revealed Glassy Lane, the center of all things Magical in France. 

This street was usually lively, swarming with wizards and witches of all ages. However, with the War crawling its way west, it was abandoned. The streets were littered with paper, having no one there to pick it up. Many shops were closed and barred up, and only a few stragglers wandered the streets. 

An older man sat on a bench, reading a newspaper, just outside of the bar, whose sign read "Open at 9:00 pm." It was 3:30 pm. The family passed him, smiling at him, before ducking into the shop they came for: Gorgon's Potion's, one of the largest potion supply shops in the world. 

"Edward, Good Afternoon." The shop owner smiled, sitting up from the couch behind the till. If you were purchasing cauldrons, ladles, vials or simple ingredients, you would find them yourself. But Edward needed more complex things. 

"Hello," Edward smiled, pulling out his Class A, Ministry approved, Government ID, which stated that he could purchase Class C Non-Tradable Materials and others. "I don't need much, just Valerian Root, Vervian, Witche's Ganglion, Russian Dragon Nails, and we'll grab some Rose Oil and Iris from out here." 

The man behind the counter nodded his head before disappearing behind a wall. Edward walked towards the Flowers and Plants, grabbing what he needed before placing them on the counter. 

"Will that be all?" The man asked, delicately placing the vials into a bag, which probably had a charm on it, ensuring no one but Edward could open it. 

"Yes," Persephone's father answered, paying. 

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

"Are you ready?" Juliette asked her daughter, who came down the stairs, wearing a pink sweater, blue, a long brown skirt, a matching brown overcoat, and beray. Her har was in two braids, and she held her gray Elephant stuffed animal in one hand. 

"Yes," She replied, walking over. They had already shipped their belongings to their new home, and now it was time to apparate. 

Julliette grabbed her daughter's hand, "don't let go," she reminded, before apparating. 

Persephone would never see their old home again.

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

A.N: omg, finally. I'm so sorry!!! I know it's been so long, and I know this is so short, but I will explain!! So I've been sick a lot lately, and also not very inspired to write this book. I got so caught up in my homework and other stuff that I totally forgot I was writing a book. But I'm kind of back. I wrote most of this on my phone, so please forgive grammar, spelling or formatting issues, since it's hard to navigate with my thumbs only. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed it!! (Now lets see if I remember how I format the end of my a.ns...)

Q: what's your favourite show or movie??

My answer: I love Naruto and Clueless... like... I live off of them both honestly.

✦Date Finished: Monday, December 9th, 1:51 am✦