Chapter 1 : The Start Of Something New

"Are you ready?" Said my dad. I was in my mom's tummy at that time. At November 7, i was born and my mom called me Bethany Noel Mota. My mom's name is Tammy. I have a sister named Brittany and she is 5 years older than me. I have to admit, i was actually a mean kid growing up. I would pull my sister's hair and keep in mind that she is 5 years older than me. Mom used to babysit this kid, well, he is older than me, too. I used to steal his cereal all the time. When i was 7, we moved to a very small house in the middle of nowhere and the friends that I had were farm animals. One afternoon, my sister asked mom if she could go to public school. Mom said, "Sure! How about you Bethany?" I was shocked. I said yes because my parents really wanted me to go to public school.

Monday: FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL

The alarm waked me up. This is what I hate about not being homeschooled. I need to wake up early everyday, eat breakfast, take a shower, and head on to school by walking. My sister and I arrived at school and she said, "Bye sis! See ya later!" I waved goodbye to her. When I entered my 3rd grade classroom, i was shaking! Everyone had already started their school year. No one was talking to me. Luckily one of my cousins went to my school and each day, we met at my locker to trade sandwiches. Then some people went up to me and said, " Hey Girl, DO YOU LIKE HIM?!" I answered, " WOAH THERE GIRL, HE'S MY COUSIN. " This girl said, "OH..Okay! Let's be BFFs!" And i was like Yeah! Her name's Alyssa and she's like my BFF for life! When 4th grade rolled around, Alyssa was no longer at my school 😭 I tried to be happy but it wasn't working out..