Chapter 7: This is love.

Man, Derek really had a headache so I gave him a head massage while he was sleeping. Since i texted mom that I would be late, I had 5 more hours to be with Derek. I was stroking his hair, and I kissed him on his forhead. Bethany, You really are in love.

"Hey," Derek said.
I remained speechless because he felt the kiss.
Derek stood up and thanked me for the head massage. I stood up then something happened; he kneeled down and said, " Bethany Noel Mota, i know I just met you 6 hours ago but I already love you. You might think this is weird and awkward because I am 11 years older than you. I love you Bethany. I really do. This is why I didn't let you go when we were kissing. I know you don't feel the same way but I just had to tell you."
I answered " Derek, Stand up. You're wrong. I love you too. I feel the same way. But to remind you, Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder had a huge gap in their ages but that didn't stop them. "

" So this is the start of us?"
"I think it is."
I pulled Derek closer and kissed him. I said, " This is the Rumba. This is perfect."
I had to kiss Derek again. This is a perfect night.
I told him that I would get some water then when I came back, he was for sure gone. I knew I would find him in Mark's rehearsal room. I entered, then I gave him his water. I knew he was perfect.