Chapter 11: Everything has changed.

Bethany's POV
I woke up, only wearing, well, only covered with a blanket. I saw my clothes mixed up with Derek's on the floor. Since Derek was still sleeping, I ran to the shower and did all my morning activities. Since we have no work today and Mila's still sleeping, I got my Bethany Mota sweatpants and oversized shirt and just went like that. I was sitting on the bed on my laptop and went on twitter. I was surprised to see the trends!

#Motough
#BethanyIs19
#DethanyMotough
#TeamMotoughForLife
I scrolled down and saw a motavator's post and it was a picture of me and Derek on the first meeting of TeamItsyBitsy.
A couple of minutes, Derek woke up and said, "I really like it when I see a perfect girl beside me when I wake up."

B: Oh stop it Derek. *giggles*
D: Its true.
B: Well yeah. I like to see my Prince Charming waking up.
We both laugh.
B: Well you better go take a bath and put on some clothes.
D: Oh yeah last night.. Sorry.
B: Shh.. You dont have to be sorry. It was the best birthday for me.
I handed Derek a towel and he went straight for the bathroom. When he was done, he wore his black sweatpants and a simple shirt.

Now everything has changed. The awkwardness between me and Derek's gone. We seem to be okay with each other.
Example:
Derek not wearing his shirt - Fine.
Me wearing only an oversized shirt and not wearing shorts - Fine.
NO AWKWARDNESS.
I turned the TV on and we watched some Vampire Diaries and Pretty Little Liars. Mila woke up but eventually slept again.

We ate some berries and basically ended our day with the Finale of How I Met Your Mother.