Chapter 10 Part 2: Her Birthday.

Derek's POV
This is it. November 7. Bethany's sleeping when I went to the bathroom and did all my morning activities. I carefully went out the door and all of the members on DWTS were there. We have planned out the venue, and it's on the beach. We had the tables ready, the food, and a big tarpaulin of her. But what they didn't know that I planned something else but it's for me and Bethany only.

Bethany's POV
I woke up with no Derek on my side. Ugh. I was doing my morning routine then I recieved a text from derek saying, "Go to the beach babe. Wear the black sheer dress I bought for you."
I replied "OK" and did exactly what he told me.
I went down to the beach and saw the DWTS family there. There was a big tarpaulin saying HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY GORGEOUS!!
(B: Beth, D: Derek, JA: Janel, V: Val, JU: Julianne, B2: Bruno, S: Sadie, M: Mark)
B: Who planned this?!?! Thank you all so much!!!
JA: Derek did! He wanted to make it special for you!
V: Yep.
D: -smiling-
B: Stop smiling at me like that Derek. I know you want a kiss. -kisses Derek-
D: Thanks Babe. You know me so well.
JU: Ayieeeee!!!
B2: WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR?!? LETS PARTYYYYYYY!!!
S: Yea!!
M: Woohooooooo!!!

We took a lot of pics in the photo booth, ate food, and danced!

After a little bit more partying, I went ahead and spoke a long speech.

Then something happened.
When it was Karaoke time, Derek sang John Legend's All of me for me!! OMGGGGGGGGGGG.
We kissed!

Dwts members: Ayieee!! WEDDING WEDDING!!
D: Stop it guys.
B: -giggles-
D: Guys, Beth and I have reserved hotel rooms for all of you. Enjoy!
DWTS Family: Thanks!!!!! -head on to all the rooms for them.-
D: So, Bethany... Wanna take this to the room.
B: I sure wanna try that.

Derek's POV
As Bethany and I walked to the hotel room, Mila, was for sure sleeping.
Things got pretty intense quick.
I pushed Bethany against the wall and kissed her. I unzipped her dress and threw it out of the way. She pushed away and walked to me like she was dancing Burlesque style as she took of my shirt and pants. We jumped onto the bed and kissed and kissed and kissed. Then things got more intense. She was againts the wall and I was kissing her bare neck.

After minutes and minutes, we finally stopped and sleep only with a blanket on.
**********************