Chapter 13: Mila's 2nd Birthday.

Bethany
Remember when I told you that we brought it to the bathroom? Well, It was intense in there. I was sitting on the countertop and watching Derek get hella naked. Joke! We just practiced our opening number for DWTS there and our style was Burlesque. Mila woke up and said "Mama Papa" and I giggled. I cannot believe that Mila is 2 now! She has grown up so fast. Derek started the music "Say You Love Me" By Jessie Ware as we had a family bonding time.
Derek
Bethany and I were having fun with Mila then someone knocked on the door. It was Troye. I didn't open it because me and Bethany are still in our Burlesque attire. Eventually, Troye managed to barge in while we were practicing Burlesque and Mila was watching her Bubble Guppies. Troye looked shocked though. Troye never seen Mila yet. Troye never seen Bethany that revealing. Troye never seen me in Burlesque attire. Bethany stood up and said Hi to Troye and I told Bethany to put on a robe because she was too revealing. Bethany gave me this "Fine. It's because I love you" look. Damn she was perfect. After a few hours, Troye left. It was like.. Dinner time. Me and Bethany had some vegetable salad and a fruit salad for dessert. Mila had the same. We watched DWTS episodes and eventually we knocked out and slept.

***********
Sorry for short chapter! Next chapter will be way lot longer. Thanks.