Part Fourteen

Jorge

I do my best not to wake Benji up when I crawl out of his grasp. He looks so peaceful laying there. His hair's a mess and falling into his face. His mouth is open slightly, letting out soft snores out occasionally. He's beautiful.

When I come back from using the bathroom, he's awake, staring at the wall. He turns to me and a sleepy grin covers his face.

"Baby," Benji reaches a hand out for me. I walk to the bed and take it, smiling the whole way. He pulls me into the bed and pulls my back into his chest, hugging me tightly.

"How are you feeling?" I rub my fingers up and down his arm that's draped over my side.

"Better. A lot better," He rests his head in my neck and leaves an open kiss. He sucks lightly, making a 'pop' sound when he lets go of the skin. I moan quietly at the feeling and lean into him.

"Good," I let out a shaky breath. I wanted to take things slow, but that was easy to say when he wasn't pressed up against me and kissing my neck. Now, I'm not so sure.

"Are you okay?" Benji sits up on his elbows to look down at me with a smirk. I turn around to face him, so he's hovering over me. I wrap my hands around his biceps and lick my lips, staring at his.

"Yes," My eyes flutter closed when he leans down to kiss me. He puts his elbows on either side of my head, keeping himself up enough so he doesn't crush me.

Benji licks my bottom lip, deepening the kiss. Our tongues dance around my mouth. I lift his shirt up and feel around his stomach. He shutters at my touch, before sitting up to take his shirt off.

"Take this off," Benji tugs at my sweater. I sit up just enough to pull my sweater off before laying back down. I pull Benji back down on top of me.

"Benji," I moan when he leans down and takes my right nipple into his mouth, sucking and biting down lightly. He runs his hands up and down my thighs, squeezing here and there.

"Should I stop?" He rests his chin on my chest, looking up at me. I close my eyes, trying to think, but my head's too foggy.

"I don't want you to," I say honestly. He smiles at my response and brings his mouth back up to my lips. We lay like that, kissing for a while, but when I thrust my hips up to meet his, he sits up, pulling my jeans and boxers down in one, swift motion.

"Fuck, baby, you're so beautiful," Benji says, sitting in between my legs and gripping my length. I moan when he pumps me, sliding his thump over the tip every so often.

"T-Thank you," I stutter.

"Can I fuck you?" Benji looks at me with dark eyes.

"Please," I hear myself whine. Benji smiles at me and leans down to kiss my cheek before crawling off the bed to take his pants off. My cheeks get hot when he pulls his boxers off. He grabs lube from the nightstand and sits back in between my legs.

"I love you," Benji kisses the inside of my thighs, lubing up his fingers.

"I love you," I moan when he rubs his first finger against my hole. I gasp when he pushes it in, wincing in pain. I close my eyes and take deep breaths, trying to get past the stretch. After a few seconds, the pain turns into pleasure as he pumps in and out of me.

After repeating this two more times, with his second and third finger, I can't contain my moans. "Benji, please. I need more," I screw my eyes shut, groaning when he rubs my prostate.

"Okay, baby," He smiles at me, removing his fingers. I get impatient watching him lube up his cock. I need some kind of relief, so I move my hand to my hard on and pump myself. "You're so sexy."

Benji sits there and watches me touch myself for a minute, biting his lip and gripping my thighs tightly.

"Stop staring at me and fuck me," I groan. He laughs but spreads my legs farther and lines himself up with my hole. "Fuck," I moan when he rubs himself against me.

"Shit," Benji groans when he pushes into me. I bite my lip in pain and ball my fists, trying to work past the stretch. Once he's fully inside of me, he stops moving and kisses my neck. "You feel so good."

I take his cheek in my hand and look into his eyes. Most of the pain is gone, but I want a chance to tell him how much I love him before this is over.

"I'm so happy right now," I whisper, rubbing my thumb across his bottom lip. His lips flicker up into a smile.

"Me too. Thank you for giving me a second chance," He looks down at me with soft eyes. They're no longer full of lust, but rather love and kindness. "I don't deserve you."

"Maybe," I reply sassily before turning serious again. "But I don't deserve you either."

"I love you," Benji kisses the tip of me nose. "Can I fuck you now? This kind of hurts."

"Yes," I giggle. Benji pulls out before thrusting back into me. I moan at the sensation of him filling me up. He sits up on his knees and pulls me closer to him by my hips. He pounds into me at a rapid pace. Our moans and heavy breaths float the around the room.

I can't help but wonder what we look like right now. Benji's tan skin in contrast to my pale, white skin. His hair flopping down into his eyes and my curls bouncing with every thrust. His built, large muscles in comparison to my small frame.

"Fuck," Benji moans, out of breath, but he doesn't slow down his movements. I move my hand back down to my cock and pump myself in sync with his thrusts.

"Oh, my god, Benji," I moan at the sensation and pleasure. Pressure builds at the pit of my stomach. I look up at Benji, who's already staring down at me. When our eyes meet, I lose it, and come on my stomach moaning a mix of profanity's and Benji's name.

Benji continues his motions, staring at the mess I made on my stomach. His chest rises and falls quickly as he chases his release. His jaw relaxes as he lets soft groans leave his partially open lips.

"Jorge," Benji moans my name as he comes inside of me, riding out his high. I hiss at the sensitivity when he pulls out. He lays in between my legs and rests his head on my chest, breathing heavy.

"We have to clean up," I let out a shaky laugh and run my fingers through his tangled hair.

"In a minute," Benji yawns and wraps his arms around my back, holding my tightly.  "We'll take a shower."

"And wash the sheets," I giggle. "Because I can already feel your come dripping out of me."

"Sure. Sure," Benji agrees, but we lay there for a long while, just enjoying each other's company.