The Clowns Here Kill Part 1 (FINISHED EDITING)

Y/N's POV

"We have a strongman, a snake woman, dolls with knives! It's like Bloody Christmas every day!" chuckles the clown.

Everyone laughs along, nervously.

"We will be friends soon. I've got a good feeling about that. Enjoy the ride!" The clown pulls back the curtain.

"Thank you," I say, as I link arms with Matpat and Rosanna and we make our way into the Town of Everlock.

Rosanna: "Curtains open and I'm seeing a cute retro carnival."

"Oh look, there are rides! What's there to save? This all looks fun!" says Colleen, grinning. 

The rest of us agree with her. "This isn't bad," I add. All of a sudden, a woman with fiery red hair catches our attention...but not for the best reason. A spider crawls out of her mouth and she lovingly pets it. I scream and move away as quickly as possible, dragging poor Matpat and Rosanna with me. 

"Absolutely not, absolutely not, absolutely not," yells Teala, in horror. Then, a man approaches us and walks towards Nikita. "Hey there, skirt, how are you?" 

"Oh, shit!" Colleen exclaims.

Y/N: "This guy is so cute! I don't think this town really needs any saving."

"Where are you going tonight?" asks the cute boy.

Nikita: "So some homeboy approached us, AKA approached me, and I'm like oh, my god, like, you're kind of, like, everything."

"Who are you?" asks Teala. "I'm Mortimer," he replies.

"He's lying!" shouts out Roi, pointing at him.

"Why don't you just play some games and have a good time before my mom shows up, you know?" 

"Are you a mama's boy?" I joke. 

"My mom's the mayor," Mortimer replies.

"Oh."

Manny: "He's cute, but he starts talking to us and we're like, we don't know you so what are you doing here?"

"Guys there's free popcorn over here," says Matt, pointing to a popcorn machine.

JC: "There's free food, there's free games. Let's settle down, you know. The problems will come to us we're fine."

So everyone splits up and we start playing games. Joey's playing King of the Hammer while Nikita plays the Ring Toss.

Matt: "Everyone's happy, everyone's normal. They're all having a great time."

"Hey Y/N, could you help me win a prize?" Matt asks me. I nod my head because I want to have fun, and I know Matt's love for stuffed animals. 

The aim of the game is to toss a beanbag at a doll and knock it down. If we succeed, Matt wins a pony.

Matt gets the first 2 and the 3rd one is up to me. "One, two, three," everyone counts down and I throw the beanbag, miraculously hitting the doll. Everyone cheers and Matt hugs me in excitement, jumping up and down.

"Her name is Blanche. She belongs to you now," says the stall person, handing Blanche to Matt. "Yay! Thank you."

Safiya: "So the stall guy seems extremely happy. Like, I'd say questionably happy."

"So, we're here now, what do we do?" asks JC. Teala and Joey shrug in unison. 

"Does this town need saving?" JC looks at a woman manning a stall. She doesn't utter a word, a smile plastered on her face. "Smile if you need saving," says Joey. The stall person never drops her smile.