The Clowns Here Kill Part 2

Previously on Escape The Night...

Joey invites 9 friends to save a town trapped in the 1970s but is keeping a secret from them. The Town of Everlock seems safe until the clowns come out to play. They discover something truly evil is at work. "We're gonna roll our dice of death and whoever's number comes up, I gut em. I gut em right here!"

Y/N's POV

The Clown then presses a button and there is a buzzer before the carousel starts moving. We all scream because it gets faster and faster and we are getting dizzier and dizzier.

Y/N: "The carousel is going faster and faster and I am getting dizzier and dizzier and I'm getting sicker and sicker and I feel like I might throw up all over Colleen and then she is gonna try and kill me because that is a beautiful outfit".

Luke then rolls the dice and I see the number and I freeze. The number was 4. That was my number and they all started pointing at me to be killed. Then, they stopped the ride. She traces my face with her knife. "Such a pretty face. So sad that I have to kill you. At least we will know how pretty you are on the inside. She then takes one arm out from the rope and she pushes the knife deep into my arm. I'm now screaming in pain and everyone else is screaming my name and I can feel the blood flowing down my arm. I'm feeling really weak and I feel like I might faint.

Y/N: "So of course because, my life, the dice rolls my number and now I've got a knife in my arm. At least I haven't been gutted...yet".

All of a sudden, Mortimer arrives on his motorbike and he starts shooting at the clowns.

Roi: "I think Mortimer is a good guy now. I am a huge fan of Mortimer".

Calliope then runs in with fireworks and starts shooting it at them and the clowns run away to avoid death.

Colleen: "Mortimer appears and he comes and unties me, and everyone else but me mostly".

Mortimer and Calliope start untying us and when she unties me, I wince when she touches my arm. "What's wrong child?" she asks. "I'll tell you later", I reply. Calliope nods. "Still tied up. Cool", says Safiya. "Oops", I say and run over to where Safiya is and untie her. I give her an apologetic look.

Rosanna: "I'm making a run for it, I look down and I see these dice and I'm like, I better take these, these could be something".

Y/N: "We all decide to run to the arcade because that is the only place we know for sure is safe since a few of us have already been inside".

Mortimer starts ushering us all into the arcade.

Joey: "So I definitely had my doubts about Mortimer and Calliope but the fact that they're both helping us and rescuing us, makes me trust them a little bit more".

"We're good is everything good?" asks Manny. "Nope", I say and extend my arm out to show them. The cut is pretty deep and it's still bleeding but it isn't too bad. Calliope then starts running around and is able to find some tissues. "Apply pressure to the wound", I say after remembering what I self-taught myself on how to take care of myself. I get ready knowing this is gonna hurt. I trust Colleen the most out of everyone and she has done this before so she was the one who was gonna apply pressure. "3, 2, 1", she warns me before pushing the tissue against the wound. I yell in pain but I eventually get used to it. After a while, she takes off the tissue and the wound has stopped bleeding. I quickly clean it with a wet tissue and Matt looks around, finds a first aid box which randomly has an elastic arm brace used for sports in it. "Thank you guys", I say.

Safiya: "So after all this chaos with Y/N's arm and being tied to the carousel at least now we know, sort of what we have to do to get rid of these clowns".