Chapter 1 The beggining

•Bonnie•
I was playing my guitar in a nice open space at the playground, away from the other kids playing games.

(BTW THEY ARE KIDS AT THE MOMENT).

I didn't talk much and I was a bit shy, I don't have any friends.
I looked around and saw no one around and I took out my music sheets from my bag and set them on the ground.

(HE'S 8 SO YOU KNOW).

I started playing on my guitar with a nice tune, I didn't sing to the music because I was worried someone would hear me.

•Chica•
I was watching the other kids play as I was swinging on the swings, I saw someone sitting alone in the distance.
I stoped the swing and hopped off and started walking to him.
he had purple hair and matching bunny ears.
he had a black shirt with a purple vest on top. he was wearing dress pants and he was playing a nice song on his red and white  guitar.
I walked up to him and sat in front of him, he did not notice me.
"hi" I said cheerfully, he looked up and backed up holding his guitar, pushing himself farther away from me.
"h-hi" he stuttered.
"I'm Chica Meckoply what's yours?" I asked.
"I-I'm B-Bonnie Ke-Kaysen" he said, I tilted my head to the side in confusion as he set down his guitar and got up.
"I like your guitar playing" I said more calm then before,
"um thanks" he said and ran off hiding behind a tree,
"whatcha doing?" I asked,
"I-I um I'm n-not used t-to playing in front of o-others" he said peeking out from behind the tree.
"oh well don't worry, can we be friends?" I asked and got up walking over to him being careful not to spook him.
I reached my hand out to him, he looked at me for a second then he took my hand and I pulled him away from the tree, he was cute with how jumpy he is.
"come" I said and pulled him back to his stuff,
"can you play one of your songs again" I pleaded and let go of him.
"I-I um s-sure" he said and sat picking up his guitar he moved around the sheets of paper on the ground then he started playing.
I felt so good when he played, it was so sweat he didn't say much but I guess he's just a shy guy Which I admire in him...

As he was playing I notice him look at his watch.
"oh I-I have to go"he said and put away his stuff, he ran with his guitar strapped around his back, he seemed really nice in all but I wish he would speak more and tell me more about himself...