Chapter 4 Help?

•Freddy•
I was relieved when the last bell rang I'm pretty sure my side was bleeding all day non stop.
I caught Vixen looking at me a few times in class.
I waited for Bonnie outside he took awhile then we got in my car and drove to my house, he was silent the whole time it worried me a bit, he was still limping still, I knew my brother would still be home and not happy with me.
"hay Bonnie you good" I asked.
"yeah it's just something Vixen told me at school" he said,
"okay well take a seat" I said and went to the kitchen, I got a knife and heated it up with a lighter till it changed colour, then I went back to Bonnie with the knife.
"w-what are you g-gonna do with that?" he asked,
"just relax" I said pulling up his pant leg again and untied the cloth, I held the knife to the cut,
"stop" he said in pain I ignored him and continued to seal the cut.
"stop Freddy" he said, I continued and then he kicked my side pushing me onto the floor, I felt pain go through my body.
I could feel my blood soak my suit, he scrambled away from me, I held my side tightly.
I could tell he made the cut bigger than it was before just by kicking me.
"what's going on?" my brother asked entering the room, his black and white eyes starring at me, he scares me with how he looks his eyes look dead and he acts possessed, I started to feel sick inside from the blood loss.
"not now Goldie" I said getting up carefully I saw Bonnie almost cringe at what I called him I went up stairs and got the first aid kit, I took off my suit and then my shirt it was stained with blood.
"hay need help" Golden asked me walking into the bathroom,
"sure" I sighed and gave him the bandages he kneeled down a little and started wrapping the bandage around my body going over the cut.
I could hear Bonnie watching tv I guess he deserved a break after today.
I only put back on my shirt I just wanted to relax, my brother went to his room to continue doing whatever he does in there, so I went down stairs to Bonnie he looked at me.
"I put away the knife" he said I didn't really care then the door bell rang Bonnie went limping over to answer it.
"oh hi Bonnie" Vixen waved at him,
"h-hi Vix" he replied,
"is Freddy home?" She asked, he turned and looked at me,
"yeah he's here" he said and moved away from the door, she came in and waved at me,
"so Freddy at school this morning I am not done with you" she said smiling,
"um should I just go, I promised I would play music for Chica after school" Bonnie said slowly moving out the door,
"sure" Vixen said speaking for me, then he left.
"well Freddy it's just you and me I guess" she said walking closer to me,
"um my brother is upstairs" I said backing away from her.
"then I guess we will have to be quiet" she said coming closer, I tripped onto the couch and she sat beside me on it, I smiled nervously at her.
"come on Freddy I know you want to" she said inching closer, I didn't know what she was talking about but I don't think we should do anything yet since we did just meet this morning.
"don't worry Freddy I don't bite" she said I moved to the corner of the couch partly laying down,
"Vixen can you just stay out of my personal space" I said not being able to move any further away from her.
"please Freddy just this once" she asked I didn't know what to say to her, she moved pretty much on top of me.
"Golden do you mind" I yelled and he came downstairs.
"what do you want...oh" he said looking at us and Vixen quickly got off me, I could tell he wanted to laugh.
"first day and a girl already wants to take advantage of you" he teased,
"ugh Goldie you are so annoying" I said throwing the tv remote at him and he turned his back to me as I sat up.
"you know what Vixen, you can have your fun with him" he said and went back to his room.
"oh come on really" I yelled at him but he ignored me like always, Vixen was looking at me.
"don't fight it" she said and moved to me again, I got up before she could do anything, then she got up after,
"please Freddy it be fun" she said I shook my head in disagreement with her, she grabbed my arm and pulled me closer to her, I looked at her nervously then she tripped me knocking me onto the ground.
"ow" I said as pain went through my body,
"relax Freddy" she said and went over me again, she pinned me down and looked at me, she took off my top hat and set it down beside me I didn't know what to say to her as she leaned closer to me.
"Vixen I don't think this is a good-" she cut me off by kissing me, I pushed her away it was a nice feeling but I don't really want to do that this early, she looked down at me I stood up trying not to get so close to her.
she got off me and moved beside me,
"Freddy I like you, your a really nice guy and your cute and friendly and when I first saw you I thought that you were the guy" she said looking at the ground,
"Vixen..." I said,
"yeah" she responded looking up at me, as I rubbed the back of my neck nervously I looked at her and I didn't know what came over me but I pulled her closer and kissed her, she kissed back and grabbed my shirt pulling me on top of her, I held myself in place hovering above her.
we had to stop to catch our breath, my hair was a mess and I am never speaking of this.
she smiled at me it was hard for me to hold myself up how I was, due to the fact that my side is split open so I had to move beside her instead for awhile.
"just wait till I heal" I said to her,
"Freddy next time I won't be so gentle" she said and I got up and walked away thinking I can't possibly continue...
"aye you two done yet" Goldie jokes coming downstairs I nodded but I could tell she wanted to go on for longer.
"it's late Vix you should get going" I said she nodded and left I sighed in relief, as I walked past my brother he punched me in the arm playfully, I rolled my eyes and went up stairs to rest I don't know what I'm gonna do about Vixen though I'm kinda worried.
then of course when I was lost in my thought he just had to bust through my door slamming it into the wall.
"jeez what's your problem" I said looking at him,
"it is so funny doing that to you" he laughed, "what did you do?" I questioned,
"I messed with her mind making her more eager to take advantage of you but now that she's gone just wait for it" he said and started counting down from three with his fingers, as soon as he put down his last finger the door bell rang, I rolled my eyes and went to answer it, apparently it was Vixen.
"hay I just wanted to say sorry about how I acted I didn't know what came over me" she said looking at the ground,
"oh it's fine I'm sure it won't happen again" I said glaring at Goldie on the stairs, as soon as he noticed the look I was giving him he ran up stairs and locked his bedroom door.
"oh okay can we still be friends" she asked,
"sure" I said and she left I didn't even feel like dealing with my brother right now but I will when I feel like it and when his door isn't locked...

(SORRY THIS POINT OF VIEW WAS SO LONG AND THEY ONLY KISSED NOTHING ELSE BECAUSE I DON'T GO ANY FURTHER THAN KISSING SO ITS OKAY 👌 I GUESS I JUST DIDN'T WANNA GO FURTHER SINCE GOLDEN FREDDY CAN MESS WITH MINDS FOR AN UNKNOWN REASON THAT I CANNOT EXPLAIN APPARENTLY BUT THEY ARE BROTHERS THEY ARE SUPPOSE TO TRICK EACH OTHER heh) IDK