Chapter 9 just dead

•Lefty•
I hope they had fun, I thought I wouldn't be able to sneak past them away from the school but I needed to get to Ennard while making sure I wasn't late he did say if I was late again he'd murder me but I highly doubt he will, since I am his best when it comes to a murder.
I finally made it to the warehouse and entered, I closed the door behind me not caring.
"Your late" Rockstar Chi said looking at me,
"I'm not late just I had a private job to get done" I lied to her, she nodded at me believing me.
I hate how we had to move to the one place my friends live I don't want them to know anything about what I do for Ennard.
"Lefty I got another victim for you" Ennard said handing files to me.
I looked at them for a moment then opened them up, the next person for me to murder was some teen named Puppet Stringse, I looked at the photo of him, then I looked back up at Ennard,
"Piece of cake" Ennard said looking at me,
"Yeah this one shall be easier than those nightmares" I replied closing the folder, I hate how serious I have to act around him, he makes me uncomfortable around others...

(AT NIGHT)
I kept looking at different places where he might be until I figured out he was at a party, my friends were there too so I had to be carful and avoid them.
Puppet was sitting alone outside away from the others at a bench, I walked up to him from behind and quickly moved my knife to his throat he starts to stiffen as he felt the cold metal blade on his throat.
"Don't say a word" I said, and he sat there silent, He nodded slightly trying not to be killed.
"Shhh... it will be over soon" I whispered in his ear, he closed his eyes in fear.
"Get up" I said making him stand and we moved away from the bench.
I pushed him against the wall still holding the knife to his throat.
"Tell me when" I said talking into my ear piece,
"Now" Ennard said, Puppet opened his eyes again I looked at him for a second, something from inside me made me drop my knife on the ground.
"Ennard suspect fail the death compromised" I said into my ear piece, then I shut it off not waiting for a answer from Ennard I looked at the ground closing my eyes in disappointment in myself for what I just did.
"A-Are you still gonna kill me?" Puppet asked looking at me, I kneeled down and sat on the stone ground
"I failed" I said in response, he looked at me confused.
"What did you fail on?" He asked, I handed him the files, his face went expressionless as he read the info,
"I was supposed to kill you" I said looking at the ground,
"Then why didn't you" he asked tossing the file on the ground, I just shook my head, he came close to me and sat beside me,
"We all can't just succeed at everything" Puppet said.
"Why do you bother being nice to me when I almost killed you" I said, I could feel tears start to form in my eyes,
"What's wrong?" He asked, I thought about the past for a moment that one day when they took me...

(FLASH BACK...)
We were finally moving... moving away from my friends, my family, my memory's that I made here.
I went outside and saw my mom and dad loading up a truck, I couldn't move not yet.
My dad turned to face me, he smiled at me, I didn't smile back, I looked around seeing this was really happening.
I didn't know what I was thinking but I just decided to run, run till they gave up.
"LEFTY!" My parents called after me they ran till they couldn't but I still kept going and that's when I met Shadow Fred he led me to a place that would change my life...it did, he taught me how to fight, and how to kill, how to defend myself... until I killed him after he turned his back on me when I was 15. I said he would pay for what he did to me and he did Ennard took his place and started a killers club I was the first to join, he always called me the best, I'm not allowed to tell my friends about it or they would di-
(END OF FLASH BACK)

"Hey Lefty...Lefty get up" SpringBonnie said, then I realized I was knocked out for the time being, I sat up and looked at him, then I looked around. I was...well I wasn't sure where I was.
"Hey Lefty concentrate" Vixen said clapping her hands in my face.
"Is he gonna be fine?" She asked,
"No clue, hay Lefty what happened" SpringBonnie said standing in front of me, I looked back and forth between the two.
"where am I?" I asked. I blinked my eyes not adjusted to the light, I realized I was in my own house, I got up quickly.
"Where is Puppet" I asked, they looked at me blankly,
"Puppet he was here then he left" Vixen answered,
"I need to go" I said walking towards the exit, I tripped on a trip wire and fell on the ground.
"You are not going anywhere till you tell us the truth" SpringBonnie said, I felt something stabbing me in my shoulder.
I pulled out a dart from my right side and looked at it.
"You guys put me in a coma" I said, they looked at me nervously, they kept whispering to each other I couldn't make out what they were saying so I just left...