Chapter 6 I might know her...

•Vixen•
I was waiting for TC all day after school just to do something I guess, she told me that I should meet her new roommate, I didn't know why but I didn't question her besides I'm sure it be nice to meet someone new.

(SHE THINKS ITS SOMEONE NEW WHEN SHE ALREADY KNOWS HIM AND SHE DOESN'T EVEN REALIZE IT HEHEH).

"okay let's go" she said and we started walking to her house I wanted to stop at Freddy's house but he avoided me all day so I decided to give him a break heh.
"let's just hope he's still at home" she said.
"did he even come to school today?" I asked,
"no, he wanted to stay at home for the first two days I guess" she said.
"okay I guess that makes sense but why would he do that?" I asked a bit curious,
"well I guess he's new to this town like Freddy but he's more like the opposite of Freddy but Bonnie likes to hang out with him" she said opening the door and we walked in.
"FOXY!" She yelled into the house.
"what, I can hear ye just fine, ye don't have tae yell" he said coming down the stairs,
"I have someone for you to meet" she said almost yelling again, he just rolled his eye and started going up the stairs again,
"her name is Vixen" she said and he stoped it looked like he was thinking.
"leave me alone" he said and continued up the stairs.
"come on Foxy why wont you meet her?" She asked running to the stairs and I herd a door slam,
"what's his problem?" I asked,
"I have no idea" she said and went to sit on the couch.
"can I try to talk to him" I asked,
"Sure have fun" she said sounding bummed out, I walked up the stairs and went to a room that was the spare room before, I knocked on it and no one answered.
"Hay Foxy I just wanna talk" I said,
"go away" I herd him say, I grabbed the door knob thinking I should just open it but I felt like that was a bad idea.

•Foxy•
I just wanted to be left alone in my room 'Vixen' I kept saying her name over and over again in my mind 'Vixen', 'Vixen' thinking I felt like I knew her but at the same time I felt like I didn't.
I knew she was at the door still, she was very quiet though.
I took out a ripped in half photograph with me on it but the other side was missing I don't know why.
I glared at the door thinking I should open it, or just ignore her presence.
"I just want to get to know you" she finally said something I looked at the ground thinking.
after another moment of silence she opened the door herself I put the picture in my pocket and continued staring at the ground.
"Hay" she said, I acted like I was ignoring her, she just stood in the doorway waiting for a response.
I told her to leave me alone but I guess she's stubborn.
She walked over to me and sat on my bed beside me,
"can we talk?" She asked,
"I thought I said I didn't want tae talk" I said a bit paranoid, she looked around pretending she didn't hear that.
"okay fine let's talk" I said giving in to being alone.
"where are you from?" She asked,
"I have been traveling" I answered.
"Hay let's play a game" she said.
"fine" I said not feeling up for it,
"okay how do you feel about truth or dare" she asked,
"sure" I said bored.
"okay me first, truth or dare" she asked,
"dare" I answered,
"okay... I dare you to... go down stairs and dip TC" she said.
"fine" I said and went down stairs, she followed behind me of coarse.
"hay TC come here for a sec" I said and she got up.
"yeah what is it?" She asked walking up to me I turned her around holding onto her,
"oh don't you dare" she said glaring at me and I tipped her far back and pulled her back up letting go, and I walked off.
"okay...I'm leaving " she said and left the house,
"okay truth or dare" I asked,
"truth" she said.
"okay is it true that TC is cute or it just me" I asked,
"it might be just you" she said.
"oh it's getting late" I said looking at the time.
"yeah I should get going" she said leaving.

(SORRY FOR THIS SHORT CHAPTER I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO FOR IT SO I STOPED THERE)