Chapter 7 reunion

(IT TOOK ME SOOOOOOOO LONG TO FIGURE OUT WHOS POV TO DO FOR THIS CHAPTER -_-)

•Foxy•
I decided to get to school before TC.
so I got up early and left quietly. no one was at the school yet which gave me time to look around, this school didn't seem like much,
"oh hey Foxy" Vixen said walking up to me.
"oh... hi I didn't know anyone other than me was here yet" I said,
"yeah well I like to get to school right before anyone so I can catch up on work I have missed" she said and walked over to a locker.
as she was opening it I noticed that she had the exact same bracelet as me.
"Hay Vix?" I said thinking,
"uh yeah?" She asked turning to face me,
"um where did you get that bracelet from" I asked curious,
"oh my brother made it he had the exact same one" she answered, I turned around I didn't know what to say to her I highly doubt she would believe me.
I moved my sleeve and looked at my bracelet, they are the exact same.
"hay you okay?" She asked,
"Um yeah I'm fine" I said covering up my bracelet with my sleeve and turned back to face her.
"well I wish I knew where my brother was now, I remember him leaving me with a different family but. I don't remember what he looked like it was a long time ago" she said looking at the ground.
"well I'm sure you will find him soon" I said and she looked up at me.

(I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE THINKING -why don't they just realize it yet that they are brother and sister- LIKE WHY CANT THEY JUST REALIZE IT YET WELL THIS IS MY STORY AND IM POSITIVELY SURE THAT THEY WILL FIGURE IT OUT THIS CHAPTER HEH NOW TO CONTINUE).

"You really think so?" She asked.
"I know so" I said and decided to take the day off, I wanted to tell her so badly but I just feel like she won't believe me that I'm her brother. then I started walking off,
"well cya later Vixen" I said opening the door.
"wait Foxy" she said running to me,
"yeah?" I asked,
"can I see your hand for a sec?" She asked I didn't know what she was thinking but either way I held out my hand to her.
she grabbed it like she was gonna shake my hand, she pulled it closer to her and moved my sleeve up.
she looked at my bracelet for a second, then she dropped my hand and backed away,
"you good" I asked.
"is it really you?" She asked I didn't know wether to say 'yes' or just walk away.
of coarse I was one of those guys that walked away when having to confess something so I turned my back to her and left.
it was raining but I didn't care I just kept walking.
"FOXY!" she called and started following me I just ignored her.
"Foxy is it true that you are my brother" she asked grabbing my shoulder and making me turn to face her,
"tell me please" she asked,
"I looked at the ground and sighed,
"yes I am your brother" I said finally answering her.

(BEFORE I CONTINUE IM SURE THAT YOU ARE PROBABLY THINKING -yes finally they figure it out like what took so long- THATS WHAT I WAS THINKING WHILE WRITING THIS).

"Why didn't you tell me before" she asked glaring at me.
"because I thought you wouldn't believe me at first" I said looking at her.
we stood there in the rain for a minute, then she came closer to me and hugged me.
"I missed you" she said and I hugged her back, then my memory of her came clear I remembered leaving her with those Funtime what's their name and TC, I started to feel bad for leaving her, she let go of me,
"I should get going" she said moving her hair out of her face.
"okay well bye" I said and walked home while she went to school.