Big Building

Maya's POV

Never ever have I ever, not in a million years, thought that I would be the one who would be entering this damn school to be a spy on a school with heros who aren't even heros! It's ridiculous if you ask me, I already told them that I don't care about All Might, and yet why am I the one they send in?!

I sigh to myself before I hear the bell ring, as soon as I take a step forward, I get knocked down by a rather heavy individual.

"What the fuck!" I flip over on the ground, sitting up I rub my chin and glare at the red head in front of me. "Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry Noda!" He scrambles up and holds a hand out. "Whatever stupid red head, just watch where your going." I say taking his hand. I start walking away when I notice him walking next to me, "S-so, I guess we were both late this morning." I groan, "Look dumbass, I have told you since day one, I'm not looking for friends, so stop making small talk with me. I swear, the only one who gets the idea is blasty." I speed up, only to have Kirishima speed up.

"That's just Bakugo though, and just so you know him and I are friends." I stop, making him stop. I look up one more time, "Honestly, this school has a weird shape." He laughs a little, "I guess so." He opens the door and I walk through.

As we came up to the over sized 1-A door, we both took a deep breath. Before we cold open it, Aizawa appeared. "Late." Was all he said before moving to the side, letting us walk in.

I sit down, feeling everyone look at us, "What were you doing with Noda, Kirishima!" Mineta asked, I look to my left, and he was practically standing on top of his desk and breathing down his neck, (Yep, red head sits next to me.) and he just pushes Mineta back in his seat. His cheeks a bit red, Kirishima tries to focus on catching up on some notes. I stare at him for a bit before doing the same.

-Time Skip-

Kirishima's POV

Classes were finally over for the day and as usual, I try to catch up to Bakugo. "What's up Bakubro!" And of course, he turns around with explosions forming from his hand, "Shut up Shitty Hair!" "Oh sorry bro, but you know me, I just can't shut up!" I start laughing nervously when his explosions got bigger and he does the, you know, the Bakugo stance when he is about to blow some shit up. "Okay, okay! But what you doing after class?" His eye twitches before calming down a bit, "Why the hell do you care? What I do after school has nothing to do with you." He turns away and just keeps walking.

I normally would follow him, but I see a certain someone running pass me and Bakugo, she slightly ran into him a bit, making him explode again. "Watch were you're going dumbass!" She stops to turn around for a sec and crosses her arms. "The fuck you just s-" She gets interrupted by her phone. She turns back around, running again. "Wonder where she is going in a hurry." "Who cares, I'm going home." "Me too, I guess." We go our separate ways and I can't help but think about Noda. "I wish I could talk to her." I continue to walk until I see a familiar figure. I see her hand someone in a hoodie a piece of paper, next thing I know, a huge monster thing comes up and throws her my way. "Dumbass move out the way!!" Looking up, I drop my bag getting ready to catch... "Noda?" She braces for impact, talk about 'ask and you shall receive'.

Maya's POV

-a little before I was thrown into Kirishima-

"This is the training schedule, we will be going to an off campus training facility this day, All Might is supposed to be there for like an hour around that time." I hand Shigaraki the piece of paper. He takes it, but then looks up with a concerned face. "Look, another UA brat." "Tell Nōmu to throw me." I whisper. He laughs a bit, snapping his fingers. Next thing I know, I get picked up and thrown towards.... I mentally sigh, of course Kirishima. "Dumbass move out the way!" But he didn't move, he opened up his arms. This is gonna be painful, or I thought.

I landed right in his arms, but he fell off balance and we both went down. "W-who was that?" I sit up, realizing we were in a questionable position, we both got up fast, blushing a bit. I dust myself off, "I don't know." He picks up his bag and looks at me a bit suspicious, "Then what was on that paper you gave him." I freeze for a sec, "oh, that? He asked for directions to that new comic store down town." I walk back over to where I dropped my bag, Kirishima following right behind me. "Comic store?" "I mean you saw him, he looked like one of those weirdos that still lives with his mom, so I didn't think anything of it, but then he started asking about All Might, and when I told him I didn't know him personally, that monster thing picked me up and threw me at you." I looked at him from the corner of my eye, he seemed to by it. "Well, I'm this way, you want me to walk you home?" He asked, I sigh, "You're gonna walk me home regardless of how I answer, so sure." He smiles that big smile he does and grabs my bag. "Hey! I said you can walk me home, not take my shit." I snatch it back. "Okay, okay." He laughs.

Kirishima's POV

When we reached her apartment, I noticed all the lights were off, "Wanna come in for a sec?" She asks, walking in. "Would your parents mind?" "Nah, they don't live with me. They're over in America." "You're American?" I sit on the couch. "No, they are just there for work. Now you gonna keep questioning me or are you gonna sit and watch some t.v." I walk over and sit on the couch, I shift around awkwardly. "Why did you invite me in?" She groans in annoyance and gets up from the couch. Grabbing me by the collar, "I changed my mind, leave already would you!" I get pushed out and she slams the door. "Sorry Noda." And with that I left.