The League of Villains Part 2

Recap:Just as the class was about to start, a dark purple-ish swirl appears. It's about time. "Woah what's that? I thought we were saving people?" I here kirishima say, "Stay back!" Aizawa shouted, "This is real! They're real Villains."

Maya's POV

The other students got behind Thirteen and Aizawa began to fight, I have to say he was putting up a good fight. As the rest of us headed to the exit, Kurogiri got in the way threatening that they were going to torture us before killing us. Bakugo and Kirishima attacked him, but jumped right into his portal. He then started separating some of us.

I ended up with Midoriya in the middle of deep water, what the fuck Kurogiri. I see someone go for Midoriya so I create a current leading right to him, I lift us high above water to look around and I see Asui and Mineta on the boat. I take a look to see where everyone was at.

I could see Todoroki in the Landslide zone, Bakugo and Kirishima were in the collapse zone, Kaminari, Jero, and Momo are in the mountain zone, Ojiro in fire zone, Tokoyami and Koda in Squall zone, and everyone else are still with thirteen.

"They knew our schedule." I look down at Midoriya, "They probably slipped in when the press kept trying to interview All Might." He was scared, but he wasn't stupid. "It's okay Midoriya, we will get through this, but right now we have to help." I lower us down onto the ship where the other two were. As soon as I set Midoriya down one of Kurogiri's portals show up and another villain grabs me. "M-MIDORIYA!" I reach out but the portal closes before he could reach me.

I was back where Thirteen and the others were and I was being held in an headlock by one of the stronger villains. "Where is All Might?" Kurogiri asks. I look around and notice Iida gone, I figured they would send him to report this. "Sorry about this." I struggle to say, I stomp on the ground making the ground break apart, making the villain loose his grip on me. 

I then turn around and inhale as much air as I possibly could, "Move out the way shadow freeaaaaakkkkkk!" I released all the air in my lungs, almost blowing Kurogiri away, but he went back into one of his portals.

I turn around and Thirteen was beaten up pretty bad. Aizawa was starting to slow down so I turn over to Sato, "You think you can throw me high and far enough over to Eraser Head?" He nods, "Y-you can't go anywhere Noda, Iida went to the school for help." Thirteen said weakly, "No offense but you're the one laying on the ground all beat up, Eraser Head needs help. Now throw me!" Sato lifts me up and throws me toward Aizawa, I take a deep breath and brace for impact, "Rock Wave!" The ground caved in as I landed in the middle of some villains, as the ground start to ripple, I launched myself in the air and jumped from bolder to bolder, grabbing Aizawa and before we could hit the ground All Might caught us. "All Might!" I hear everyone shout. "It's fine now! I am here!" I sigh, "I'm so gonna get in trouble later." I could only think about what Kurogiri and Shigaraki were gonna day to me.

My thoughts were interrupted by huge crash. It was Midoriya and he was fighting Nōmu to my surprise. It was weird because his quirk was so much like All Mights if I had to be honest. A little too much like All Mights.....

Just then All Might rushed pass Nōmu and Shigaraki. And he must have hit Shigaraki or something because his fathers hand fell off his face. "All right, everyone head back to entrance and take Aizawa with you." We all agree and head that way.

Well my job is done, they have All Might. I decided this wasn't my business anymore and looked for a way out. I look at Aizawa, bingo. "Midoriya, go gather everyone else, I can get Aizawa out of here!" He nods and I create another waterspout, using it to move to the the other group, "I'm taking Thirteen and Aizawa outside, the rest of you should head there too." I stomp on the ground and I launch us toward the big door to the outside, I blow as hard as I can to blow them open. We crash land outside. "Medic! Over here, we got three." Waving them away, I get back on my feet, "I'm fine, it's those two."

"NODA!" The group that was closest to the exit came running to me, "Oh my gosh, we saw everything! You were so cool!" Ashido said hugging me, "Get off!" I scan the group and I didn't see a few, "Where is everyone else?" "Deku, Todoroki, Bakugo, and Kirishima are still in there with All Might, And the other Pros are gathering everyone that got separated from us." Uraraka said worried. I start to feel a little guilty, they were only supposed to go after All Might not everyone else. At least not yet.

I grit my teeth, running pass everyone, I jumped into the ground. The ground tunneled inward, and huge column pushes me out and launches me above the huge building, I twirl myself around making a tornado that breaks through the ceiling and I come crashing through, landing in the water. Oh, I'm really gonna hear it from them now.