Breakfast?

Maya's POV

I was so happy it was the weekend. Why? You may ask, well.... because of recent events, the whole school wanted to meet class 1-A and more importantly, me. Somehow word got out that I helped All Might save our teachers and the whole class, which in my opinion wasn't exactly true. I mean Midoriya, Bakugo, Kirishima, And Todoroki were the ones that stayed back to help All Might. And I didn't really save them, I just told them to get out the way.

Oh and to top it all off, the dumbass red head thinks he owes me so he keeps following me around even more! Like for lunch break, I wanted to go to the vending machine for a bottle of water, but he ran up to me with a bag of water bottles, granted I accepted them because if I were to leave the classroom, I would get bombarded by a bunch of random questions, but that's not the only incident.

He started bringing me lunches, anytime I was assigned to take out the trash or whatever, he would volunteer to do it for me, he would follow me home and jump in the way of any reporter, and all other sorts of things. His actions were definitely getting annoying, like I can't do anything with out him showing up!

Just then my door bell rang, ignoring it, I flip over in bed.

RRING RING RING RING!!!

Whoever was at the door was not going away anytime soon, so I decided to answer and kill whoever was at the door. Looking through the little peep hole, I could only silently scream.

"Why the fuck are you at my house?!" I scream, opening the door violently. "Haha, breakfast?" The dumb ass red head decided to stop by uninvited to ask if I want breakfast, what's worse is, Midoriya, Blasty, and Todoroki were with him. "Again, why the fuck are you here?" Blasty just pushes pass me, "Shitty Hair just said why stupid." I roll my eyes, stepping to the side so that everyone else could come in. "Sureeee, come right on in." Sarcasm coating my voice.

Kirishima's POV

While, Todoroki and Deku make their way in, I stand out side. "What are you stupid? I said you can go in." "Yeaaa, but you said it sarcastically and I wanted to tell you something." Crossing her arms, Maya leans on the door frame, "Enlighten me."

"Well, I wanted to apologize for all the stuff I have been doing lately, I know it's annoying you, but after what happened, our class has been followed around by other classes and reporters and such. And the whole story about you helping All Might and saving us, you became their main target. Like I don't think you realize, but almost every time we get bombarded with questions from anyone, they would ask a lot about you. So I decided that you would be less annoyed if it was only me and not a mil....li.....on...." I trail off a bit, realizing Maya has covered her face with one of her hands, but it couldn't hide the blush that was creeping up on her cheeks.

"I-it's fine, j-just come in..." I could feel my face heat up a bit as I walk by her, Deku and Todoroki stared at me as I awkwardly sat next to Bakugo at the little coffee table. "What's with the red faces?" Bakugo stated, "Fuck if I know! Now... I can see Kirishima and Midoriya coming over, but you two........" she slumps down on the couch, grabbing one of the bags we brought.

"Well, I was at the store when I saw Kirishima and we started to talked a bit and he mentioned that he was going to your house to hang out with you. And then we saw Kacchan and Kirishima convinced him to go too." Deku looked at Todoroki, "Actually, when did you show up Todoroki?" I looked at Bakugo, but he just shrugged. "I was with that second place guy." We all looked at him with the 'really' face. "You mean your dad?" "His name is Second Place Guy."

"Annnyyyyways, thanks for bringing me breakfast I guess. You didn't have too." "Nah we totally had too! Like we owe ya one!" Bakugo slammer his hand on the table after I said that, his eyes twitching. "The fuck do I owe her?" "Nothing Blasty!" Screaming back she looked me dead in the eyes, "Look Dumbass, you don't really owe me anything. So let's just call this a random visit of a friend, okay?" I nod quickly, "Does that make us friends??!" "Sure, now shut up."

Hey guys!! Be sure to vote, comment, and share! Also follow me on here and Amino(My Hero Academia App) @☀️KiriSunShine☀️