The League of Villains Part 3

A/n: Decided to go and post the last part too. Enjoy!

Recap: I grit my teeth, running pass everyone, I jumped into the ground. The ground tunneled inward, and huge column pushes me out and launches me above the huge building, I twirl myself around making a tornado that breaks through the ceiling and I come crashing through, landing in the water. Oh, I'm really gonna hear it from them now.

Kirishima's POV

As we were trying to help All Might, someone crashes through the ceiling and landed in the water, but there was too much going on to care who it was. All Might was struggling, it was as if he was holding back.

"HEY DUMBASSES! GET OUT THE WAY." We all look up to see Maya on top of a huge wave, All Might got the hint, grabs us, and throw us out the way before she could release the wave. We watched as the crashed down on All Might and the Villains. "Woah! Now that's manly!" I shouted out of excitement. Maya comes running up to us, "Let's go, All Might can't really do anything with us in the way."

Just as we were about to leave, the guy with the hands starts running at us, but All Might and the monster meet instead. Throwing punches at an incredible speed. I look at Maya and she looks horrified. "Nobody can really beat him." I look at her, wondering why she looks like that, why she said that the way she did. Her face was scared, frustrated. Who was she talking about, the monster, or.... All Might.

Maya's POV

Nōmu is supposed to be the thing that can kill him, but All Might isn't going down. Their punches started to create a strong wind and we all found ourselves getting knocked back by it. Midoriya seemed to be in too bad of shape and fell, getting dragged by the wind. I grabbed him and we watched as All Might fought.

Nōmu lost, All Might literally punched him away. Kurogiri and Shigaraki disappear and we were left there. "This... this is why they...." I stare in disbelief at what I just saw, "Hey you okay?" I snapped out of it, as Kirishima came up to me. I gulp, I could feel Bakugo glaring at me, "Y-yea! Just so much different in seeing him in action in person, it was incredible." He give me a warm smile, "Crazy right? The Symbol of Peace." I nod,

"ITS CAUSE OF YOU!" Bakugo starts yelling, fuck he knows! "WHAT?!" I yell back, getting up and marching right up to him. He grits his teeth, "I SAID ITS BECAUSE OF YOU! ALL MIGHT WON BECAUSE OF YOU!" He walks off leaving me standing there. Thank goodness, I thought he realized who I really was. I breathe out, I'm FOR SURE gonna get in trouble when I get home.

Midoriya and I were the only ones left, Kirishima and Bakugo had already went outside. I still couldn't stop staring at All Might, I get up to go talk to him But was stopped by Midoriya, "N-Noda! Let's go outside." I look at him, "*Sigh* Sure, get on my back." As we walk out, I turn my head just enough to look at All Might, but he was already gone.

We head out and all you see are villains getting arrested left and right. The other students regrouping around Aizawa who was now awake. "Deku!" Everyone shouts, bum rushing us. Geez was no one happy to see me? I mean I was the one who went back in. I set Midoriya down on a near by stretcher as everyone surrounded us.

"Noda!" I get approached by a rather angry Aizawa. "Why did you go back in there!?" "I-I j-just-" "Just what? You could've gotten hurt." He sighs, "Wait! She went back in there to help! If it wasn't for her All Might wouldn't have been able to beat that monster! Because we were there, he couldn't go all out! She saved us and I would like to say she saved All Might!" Kirishima shouted, standing in front of me.

"Yea! She saved us too! And she saved you!" Uraraka said. "She jumped right in and got you out of there when you got knocked out!" Another said, "Honestly, I would be dead if she didn't grab me on the way out too." The space man said. He sighs again, "None of you let me finish. What I was going to say, even though what you did as a student was reckless, what you did as a hero was exactly what it takes to be one, this goes for the majority of the group as well."

Shit, I hate to admit it, but that actually makes me feel really good. He walks off and Kirishima turns around with a huge and bright smile. "You were so manly Noda!" I raise an eyebrow at his choice of words, "Manly?" He starts to blush, "Oh sorry, haha. Don't worry though, that's a good thing!" I shake my head and took my eyes, "Whatever, I just want to go home."

As soon as the busses came, we all loaded up and not to my surprise, Kirishima sat right next to me. "Just cause you're sitting here, doesn't mean you can talk to me." "Haha, I figured. I just wanted to say thanks for saving us and that you were really cool." He looks away, slightly blushing, "*sigh* Don't go falling in love over nothing Dumbass red head."