All Might

Maya's POV

After the fight, Deku ended up at Recovery Girls. I decided to visit him because I was curious about his quirk. According to Bakugo he was quirkless and all of a sudden he lands in UA with a quirk like that. And to top it off, it was a lot like All Might's.

When I finally made it to the room he was in and put my hand on the handle, but before I opened the door, I could hear someone talking. I could hear Midoriya, talking to someone, they were saying something about a time limit on All Might's form. Deciding I rather question them myself, I opened the door, locking eyes with Midoriya.

"N-Noda?" I look from him to the other person who was there, my face blank. I turn around, locking the door before taking a seat. "So.... this is why you don't really teach us as often a teacher should teach us. Well, assuming that you are really All Might." "W-what??! This isn't All Might, it's just so-" "Save it Midoriya. It's kinda obvious that this, this skeleton is All Might. And guessing from how you look, you can't keep that 'Symbol of Peace' form up for too long huh?"

All Might sighs and sits up. "Yes you are right young one." "I think I also know how Midoriya got his quirk. It's yours isn't it." Midoriya sits up fast, sweating like crazy, "Please Noda! Don't tell anyone about me or All Might! I'm begging you." I walk over and sit next to him. "*sigh* Don't worry I won't. It's not my business to tell. I do have a question, how were you able to give him your quirk?" "Well, he ate my hair." I give him an awkward smile.

"W-What? You know what never mind, I change my mind. Besides I just came here to make sure you were okay and I promise not to tell anyone." We all laugh a bit and I hug Midoriya one last time before leaving. I make my way back to the door, flashing All Might a quick glance.

——————

On my way home I decided to go to the store, where I run into Aizawa. "Out a little late, don't you think?" "Just went to see Midoriya...." I glance at him as we stood next to each other, pretending to browse the selves. "And apparently All Might." He freezes up, "Oh? So you know then?" "Know what?" I asked innocently. "How about I walk you home, I'd be a terrible teacher if I let one of my students walk home after getting attacked by Villains." I shrug, grabbing a bag of chips.

Our walk was silent, I could tell he had something to say, "This is me." I point at my apartment. "Someone home? Perhaps I can finally meet your parents." I look over see the lights on, I swear they are so stupid. "N-no!" I unintentionally yell. "No?" He looks at me suspicious. "No one is home, I leave the lights on so people think someone is home. I practically live alone, so yea." I scratch my head hoping he believed me. He watched me closely as I tried to look everywhere but him until I had enough of it. "Okay, is there something you want to say to me? Cause I feel like there is. Ever since Kirishima and I came to you about being approached by some villain, you keeping looking at me like I'm the villain."

"Give me the truth, when I sent you out and had Kirishima tell me what happened he was about to say you had something but stopped." The intensity of his stare was too much, I felt that he could burn a hole right through me at this point. He knows who I am. I could feel the sweat rolling down my face and my heart racing. "I don't know, he might have been talking about the directions to some store. Why does it matter?" Relaxing a bit, he pat me on the head, " It doesn't, I was just curious because of your connection with an old villain who was known as Ghost." My eyes widen, "H-how?"

"*sigh* I have met him once, when he was getting arrested. I caught a glimpse of you running away from the scene and just before I was about to run after you he said something to me. He told me that you had a promising future and to let you go, and if you were ever to apply to UA, you would make a great hero. So I let you go, don't ask why I did because I don't even know the answer. Sorry if it seemed like I was suspicious of you, it's only because of that man that I was. Besides, what you did today just proved what he said that night."

I look down, relieved he was only keeping an eye on me because of the old man. "Who else knows?" "Only I do. But it's getting late so I will take my leave. I'll see you in class tomorrow." I nod at him before running inside with my thoughts running just as fast. There I was greeted by Kurogiri and Shigaraki.