SistaSista!!!

Maya's POV

I was shaking my leg, unable to concentrate, I just kept look at her. Right now, someone I never thought I would see again was standing in front of the class, smiling.

"Hello! I just transferred here. My name is Noda Sena, and before you ask that question, no I'm not related to Maya by blood, we were just raised together!Buutt! Doesn't mean she isn't my precious little sister!" My eye twitched, as she continued on. "Oh and my quirk is Clone, which gives me the ability to make a lot of me! Any other questions?" I stand up in frustration. "Yea I got one, why the fuck are you here!?" She laughed a little bit, making my blood boil, "I told you last night, I just wanted to be with my sister again..." She makes her way to my desk and stares right into my eyes.

"Alright, everyone just relax. If you are wondering why she is here, well we figured we would give her a chance, like we gave you a chance." Aizawa said. I can't believe she was actually able to get in. "Yea whatever. Some people don't deserve a chance." I sat down, crossing my arms still glaring at Sena. "Alright, I'll be back, I'm going to the teachers lounge if you need me."

Kirishima's POV

I was confused at what they were talking about, but obviously Maya didn't get along with... her sister? I wasn't really sure what to call her. And what did Aizawa mean by giving Maya a chance?

"Like you're the one to talk with all your secrets~~" She pat Maya on the head, whose face got red. "Don't fucking touch me." Sena laughed again and then looked at me. She smirked, sitting on my desk and twirling her hair around her fingers. "Soooo, this must be the famous red head I heard so much about. My sister just loves to talk about you, like last night she said something about you being her boyfriend?" I looked to Maya, her face was red and she tried to cover her face with her hair.

"She even said she fell asleep in your lap when you came over for a little visit~" The whole class was silent as Sena continued to embarrass Maya, "Oh and don't get me started abou-" Maya punched Sena.

Sena fell to the ground with a bloody nose and Maya stood over her, "STOP MAKING SHIT UP YOU FUCKING BITCH!" Sena just smiled, "Oh... I'm the bitch? Who's the one that's been lying to all your little friends." She got up, pushing pass Maya and sat at an empty desk by Mineta.

"You okay?" I whispered, "Leave me alone. Dumbass Red Head." She sat down and put her head down. The whole class was tense at what happened between the sisters, but we could all agree that there was definitely bad blood.

"Alright class, everyone go put on your PE uniforms and meet me outside." Aizawa said as he walks back in. I look at Maya, but she was already heading out the door.

Maya's POV

Everyone was silent in the locker room, everyone but one person. "Wow these uniforms are surprisingly cute, right Maya?" I just ignore her, but no matter how much I try she keeps trying to annoy me. "So, you're just going ignore me?" I look in the mirror in my locker, and there she was; hovering over my shoulder.

"P-please leave her alone!" I turn around and see Uraraka standing there. "What ever it is you have against Noda, then keep it to yourself." Momo added. The rest of the girls came up too, but it only made me more upset. "All of you! Can you just back off. I don't need your 'protection' and I don't need your bullshit!" I storm out, pushing whoever was in my way.

Sena's POV

I couldn't help but enjoy this, it was too easy to get under her skin. I mean who was she kidding? She was no villain and she definitely was no hero, "This is gonna fun..." I grab her katana and mine, following her outside and hide them in a bush nearby without anyone seeing.

"Alright, you all will pair up with someone and spar. I don't care who you pair up with it, just let me know when you do." Looking at the guy with the red hair I smile. "Hey? You probably think I'm a bitch and all, but I wanted to get to know you. So do you mind if we pair up?" He was reluctant, but ended up agreeing. "S-sure, I'm Kirishima!"

"Aww aren't you just adorable! Please call me Sena, it would be confusing to have two Nodas right?" "Yea I guess so."

"Okay now that you are all paired up, Mineta and Kaminari are up first. Who ever knocks the person over first wins." The teacher said, I watch as a very short person and a blonde walk up. "K-Kaminari, pl-please don't kill me." The purple guy didn't stand a chance, he was easily defeated. Next was the big head girl and the girl that had the big ponytail. Surprisingly the big head won by floating above the other and falling on her. But I got bored quickly and just started day dreaming.

"Next Bakugo and Maya." I perk up with excitement. "Oooh Kiri! It's your girlfriends turn!!" "Sh-she isn't my girlfriend." "You don't have to be shy with me." I walk behind him, "She likes you too..." I giggle and start to watch Maya.

Bakugo immediately attacks, but she blocks him with a rock wall, running around it blowing a blast of wind his way. He jumps back in order to stop himself from falling. He blasts himself in the air, getting his right fist ready to take her down. "Wooooo go get'em girl!" I yell distracting her. I wait for him to come down on her, but it doesn't happen, he lands right in front of her. "HEY!! Don't get distracted fuck face!" I can't help but laugh, "wow someone is throwing a tantrum." "Noda! Do not disturb the class!" The teacher yelled. "Whatever..."

Maya looked at the boom boom guy and nodded. They stepped away from each other. Once again he immediately attacked first. Again she lifted a wall, this time going over it. She landed behind him, sweeping his legs. He used his quirk to stop himself from falling, he kicked his legs up, almost hitting her. Maya does a back flip, digging her hands into the ground. When her hands reappear, they were covered in rocks.

As they went back and forth, they just kept dodging each other, yet to land a single blow. That is until, boom boom guy surprised her, by bringing his left hand up under her chin. She fell trying to dodge it. "Heh! You really thought you could beat me?!"