Deku' Profile for Maya

A/n: I decided that this will be Deku's Hero Profile on Maya. Oh and she is basically an Avatar lol.

Name: Noda Maya
Hero Name: N/A(yet)
Quirk: Natural Elements
Weakness: Her quirk causes a lot of destruction, much like a natural disaster would, so depending where she is, she minimizes her quirk use and uses a katana. Here others weakness is when she uses her special move, she loses control.

Abilities

-Strength: Has above-average physical strength, shown when using Rock Fist.

-Acrobatics: Has the ability to to perform acrobatics, making it easy to dodge and chase after someone with ease. Using wind gives her another boost to this ability.

-Master Swordsman

Main Ground Moves

-Rock Fists: Punches her hands into the ground and when she pulls them out, her fists are reinforced with solid rocks. This slows down her punches, but allows her to hit harder.

-Rock Wave: She can cause the ground to make a ripple motion by jumping high enough and landing a certain way. This move mimics the way water reacts when you drop something in it.

-Rock Walls: She can build walls out of rocks as a shield.

Main Water Moves

-Water Whips: She can collect water around her arms and make long tentacles whips.

-Rising Water: This move is used to trap her opponents in a continuous moving ball of water in the air.

-Water Spout: She is able to create a spout of water beneath her that is a very useful way to move and getting up in high places.

Main Wind Moves

-Wind Shout: She creates a powerful blast of air from the mouth and lungs. She can control how narrow it is to where the air can be as narrow as string or as wide to cover an entire city.

-Tornadoes/hurricanes: She can create massive tornadoes and hurricanes at will.

-Choke: She can manipulate the flow of air within a person's respiratory system, making them choke.

Main Fire Moves

-Fire augmentation: Where she controls the size and intensity of any nearby flames and can draw them in to manipulate them at will

-Lightening Redirection: Is a technique to redirect the course of lightning strikes by absorbing it through one arm, guiding it through the stomach, and out the other arm.

-Flame redirection: The capability of changing the course of an incoming fire blast and redirecting it back at the attacker using fluid motion.

Special Moves

-Weather: By mixing the elements together she can create any type of weather.