Frustrating

Maya's POV

As soon as I stepped in Shigaraki started yelling, "Maya! What was that today?" I roll my eyes, not really wanting to deal with it. "Nothing I was just trying to get the other students out the way. You only wanted All Might."

"Why would you need to do that?" I'm not gonna lie, when Kurogiri asked me that, I was kind of mad. "I only agreed to get you All Might, not the other students. And I sure as hell didn't agree to, what was it you said? Oh yeah.... TORTURE AND KILL THEM!" He put up his hands, trying to calm me down.

"Quiet, you will disturb your neighbors, and besides that's exactly what you signed up to do when you joined us. Now think carefully on which side you want to be on, cause you might end up dead." I roll my eyes, pushing past them. "Anyways, did you find out any information?" Shigaraki asked, following me to the couch. Picking up the remote, I have a mental battle with myself.

On one hand, if I tell them about All Might and Midoriya, there's without a doubt they can take him out, maybe even both. Buuuut, on the other hand, I didn't agree to harming the other students, regardless of what I 'signed up' for. Sooooo,

"Nope." I plainly say as I try to find a movie or something to watch. "*sigh* Well if you weren't to busy saving all your little friends, you would probably have something to offer. After all you own us."

Shigaraki was getting smart and I didn't appreciate it, "First, they are not my friends, second, I don't owe you shit because last time I checked all you fucking did was throw me into some hero school with a 'promise' in getting the bastard who killed my parents. It's been months and you haven't even mentioned them. So get off your high horse and I'll get you your fucking 'information' when I get it!" Throwing the remote, I retreat to the Old Man's room assuming that they will be leaving any second.

—————-

After waiting a few minutes, I peek out the room to see if they are gone. Sighing in relief after no sign of them, I close the door once again. Lighting the candles I placed in front of the Old Man's armor, I sit down in front of it, bowing before saying anything.

"Uuuhhgg, I don't know what to do. I'm trying to do what you told me to, but if there was a slight chance I could find the man who killed them, I need to try. I didn't use my quirk for evil so don't worry. In fact, I used it to save people today. But, that doesn't make up for the fact that I'm with the League of Villains... does it?"

I stare at it in frustration knowing that no one will answer, "If only I could see you, I really need some guidance." I bow in respect, wishing that I could visit him, but I know I'll never get the chance, he is in Tartarus after all.

I blow out the candles and make my way to the bathroom for a shower. This was probably the most relaxing part of my day, coming home, where I don't have to hide anything, letting the hot water run down my body. I can't help but think of today's events, they were definitely not what I expected.

I didn't expect myself to run back in there to save the people who piss me off everyday. I stood there wondering why I even did it, it was like my body moved on its own. And then afterwords.......

I felt my face heat up as a certain red head came to mind. He was really something, always following me around, saying how cool I am, or that he would be there for me. Now I know how Bakugo felt all the time, just then as I found myself thinking more and more about him, my relaxing shower wasn't so relaxing anymore.

I get out, wrapping the towel around me. I stand in front of the mirror, my frustration building up. Sighing, I wipe the steam from the mirror, revealing my face. "....what you did as a hero was exactly what it takes to be one..." I laugh at myself, "Me? A hero? Yea right!" Making my way to my bed room, I kept thinking of what everyone said to me or about me today...

"...She saved us and I would like to say she saved All Might!..."

"...She jumped right in and got you out of there..."

"...I would be dead if she didn't grab me on the way out too..."

"...ALL MIGHT WON BECAUSE OF YOU!..."

"...I just wanted to say thanks for saving us and that you were really cool..."

After I get dressed, and basically mocking what everyone said to me today, I flopped down on my bed. "*sigh* Wonder what they would say if they knew the truth? Bet that red head would stop following me around for sure."