Chapter 2

Y/N POV

I woke up to my dad poking at my shoulder. "Y/n..we're here." I opened my eyes. "Hm? Oh..okay." I got out of the car and walked over to the house. Hello again South Park.
I opened the door. Wow it's big. "I know we just got here and you still have to unpack, but why don't you go catch up with some friends?" He smiled at me. "Oh yeah. Thanks dad!" I hugged him and ran over to the first house I could remember. Kyle Broflovski's house. I knocked on the door greeted by Sheila. "Oh hello there. You need something?" She looked at me. "Oh! Mrs.Broflovski! It's (Y/N)! I moved a few years ago. I'm wondering I'd Kyle was here." She looked at me confused for a second, then she hugged me. Next thing I knew I was on their couch. A red head boy with a green hat walked down the stairs. "(Y/N) ? Is that you? Am I dreaming? Or..?" He looked shocked to see me. I ran over to hug him. "Hey Ky! It's me! You're not dreaming." I laughed. "Oh. Cool. Stan is upstairs playing videogames so, wanna join us? I'd be cool." I frowned. "Sorry, Ky. I still need to see the rest of the gang." I put my shoes back on and walked out. "Bye Ky! Bye Shei- Mrs.Broflovski!" I ran to the next house. Eric Cartman's house. His mom answered. "Oh..umm..hello there (Y/N)...it's been awhile. Do you want Eric?" I nodded. She closed the door. A few seconds later , Cartman opened the door. "What do you want, weirdo". It's good to know he hasn't changed at all. "Nothing. Hey Cartman. How's life been?" He looked at me with a bored expression. "None of your business." He  shut the door in my face. Wow. Nice to see you too Cartman. I walked over to Kenny McCormicks house. The last one for today. I knocked on the door. I remember his house situation. His dad opened the door, clearly drunk. "H..hey *hic* Kenny's busy up*hic* stairs. With a *hic* girl. Or two..I don't remember." I looked down and sighed. "Oh. That's okay I guess...tell her m (Y/N) says hi." Before he could close the door, Karen ran over and hugged me. "(Y/N) !! It's me! Karen!" I patted her head. "I  remember you! I played with you quite a bit when you were small." She giggled. "I want THAT small!" Out or no where Kenny was at the door shirtless. " Heya Kenny. Thought you were "busy" with those girls or whatever." I smirked and put down Karen. He looked like he didn't remember me at all. "Ken! Ken! It's (Y/N)!!" She ran over to him. "No. Way. It's not you."