14

"Oh shut the fuck up you dirty whores." They guys made more 'OhHh' sounds and all the girls were growling. "Dogs..." "well, if you're done ms.(l/n), we'll continue with the lesson." I scoffed. "Whatever."

-~§§*~-

"Ugh! That's the most boring class..ever." The girls walked over to me. Bebe,Wendy,Annie, and red. "Oh look! It's Kenny's new toy! He'll throw you out soon~" been said followed by everyone's laughs. "Ohh look! It's clydes little girlfriend!" More laughs. "You have NO right to call me a....HMm...whore. You slept with both of them." Wendy smirked. "Shut. Up. Wendy. You'll end up hurt." Soon after, Kenny and Clyde showed up. "Hey hey! What's going on here?!" Clyde jogged over followed by Kenny. "Ohhh~ hey Kenny! Get rid of this toy and buy this new one!" She pointed to herself. "Haha yes! We're an all in one deal if you're interested-" Kenny shoved her into the locker. "Red. Stop it. Leave her alone, and tell your little friends, I'm not interested. I'm in love with someone. For real. So, take your dirtbag friends, and leave us alone." Everything went silent and Kenny solves her back into Bebe. "Now, excuse us." Kenny picked me up bridal style leaving Clyde, and the girls alone I the hallway, all shocked. I blushed, but I was frustrated. "Kenny...I could've taken care of that myse-" he shushed me with a kiss. "Shhh..(y/n)...I did it because I...nevermind. I'm taking you somewhere." I closed my eyes. "O..okay. I'm gunna...sleep.."

~§§*§§~

"(Y/n)~" he said softly. "Hmm? Ken..what is it?" He smiled and layed me down, "we're here." I looked up to see a beautiful sunset.

" I looked up to see a beautiful sunset

(Sorry for the watermark..😭)

"Kenny..." he smiled warmly at me.

" he smiled warmly at me

(Credit to the artist.)

"(Y/n) I...I love you." I didn't know what to say. "I've loved you since...I don't even know. I missed you..so much. And you've grown to be even awesomer, and even more beautiful..inside and out, over time." I... "Kenny I-". "It's okay..you don't need to returned them." He chuckled. "Well, I mean, it'd hurt but...it'd be my fault..I'm that cliché playboy.." I hugged him without warning. "I...Kenny...I...I love you...so much..I'm sorry for everything..I..I'm sorry I left you.." he was shocked. Our hearts racing. Beating at the same time. This was our moment..

THIS FEELS SO RUSHED UGHHH!!! Thanks for reading! Also, sorry it's late. I've been out all day 😂😂👌🏻 Kay enjoy you're day or night,