11

Yo homey joe. I'm back! ;)

Boyfriend? What did Kenny mean by that. He knows I don't see Clyde in any way other then a friend...whatever. I hung his upper body over my shoulders as token held his legs. "Dude...you're heavy as hell." He chuckled in response.

~*~*~

"HES FINE?!? HOW HE FELL FROM A ROOF!!"
The nurse sighed. "Well, he didn't actually fall. He has no injuries. He's completely fine." I bit my bottom lip. I do that when I'm frustrated or confused. Clyde blueness at me and sighed. "Okay okay..I didn't fall. I wanted your attention so-" i saw where it was going. "-so you faked falling from a roof. Yeah I get it. Clearly. You're such an ass." He frowned and I stormed out. What the hell clyde! I payed to get you in here...damn it. I walked out and my (e/c) eyes met with a pair of light blue ones. "Kenny? What're you-" he ran over and barried his face into the crook of my neck. "I'm..sorry..I left.." I sighed and patted his back. "Its fine dude. Turns out it was staged. He is completely fine." Kenny tensed. "That guy...is so dead.." I couldn't help but smile slightly at his response. "Psh Ken..its fine." He grabbed my hand and we walked towards his place. I don't like where this is going. "Ken, I should head home. Cya-" his grip tightened on my hand. "Ow..that..hurts.." he loosened a bit. He led me up to his room. Oh no.."Ken...I need to go- stop!" He pinned me to the bed. "I'm..sorry..I couldn't help it..you're so cute.." he kissed me quickly before staring at me for a few seconds. "Ugh..what the hell am I doing?.." he got up and walked towards the bathroom. "Ken...it's fine! I just..well..I'm just confused..that's all." He looked at me and made a barley noticeable smile. "Thanks.." I walked over and half hugged him. "It's no problem! Now, since you dragged me here, I might as well stay. It's already getting dark." He blushed and looked away. "Wh..where would you sleep? You sure you want to stay? If I see you're adorable face while you sleep I won't be able to stop myself-" I laughed. "Dude, shut up, I'm staying." He shrugged and walked back Into his room.
He gave me clothes and insisted I changed in the bathroom. I did so.

~*~*~

"K..Kenny....it smells like..smoke.." he quickly his something behind his back. "U..uhh yeah..it does..weird." He very quickly threw something out the window. The smell of smoke faded.

This was a bit longer then the last chapter. Anyway hope you liked this chapter. I think it turned out pretty well. Anyway, bye!

Words: 471