CHAPTER TEN

After class, he waited for me to leave. But Clyde wanted to talk so I stayed a little longer then I should have. "Oh hey..(y/n) sorry for earlier..I'll stop with the fighting. It just like..I don't know..I don't want Kenny to hurt you..yknow? I told you I liked you Soo...I was doing what my heart told me to-" I hugged him. Not too tightly because he was injured. "Hehe..thanks (y/n)" I smiled at him. I felt eyes burning into my back. Kenny.."oh hey ken! Clyde was jus-" he cut me off. "Why aren't you hugging me?" I frowned. "C'mon Ken. Don't get all jelly!" He blushed and grabbed me. He walked me out of the class. "Cmon dude! Why are you mad? He was apologizing for earlier!" I reached out and he slapped my hand. "You know he didn't mean it, right? You know..you made me jealous. And yet, you act all cute..I don't understand you..heh..that's why I like you..in a way..I guess.." I blushed slightly. "Kenny, you're too cu-" "call me ken still.. okay? I..I like it..a lot.." I smiled and rapped my arms around his neck. " well what I was going to say before I was RUDELY INTERRUPTED. Ken, you're too cute." He smiled before covering his mouth in embarrassment. "Hey Kenny~ see me at my house, 8:27 tonight~ k~?" He gulped before straightening himself. "Uhh no. I'm never going to you're house, unless, I am forced to. I'm in love with another~ cya!" He jogged back over to me with Bebes faint yelling behind him. What'd he mean? Never go back to her house..I mean, I know he's a player and all but...why does that hurt my heart a bit? It's his life..I can't control him.. Kenny grabbed me (again) and walked me outside. (It's like, a break for you guys. Idk if high schoolers do that but idc.) token ran over to me. "(Y-Y/N)! ITS-"

To be continued ;) cya on Friday!