17

"Kyle that's much..and you know..I..um" i could feel his eyes pierce my back. "You what? Like McCormick? You said you weren't even into that stuff before..you..moved..and stuff.." I rolled my eyes. "Yeah...well people change..night Kyle.." I soon drifted off to sleep.

~*~

"Y/n" I groaned an turned over, my head laying in something else. "Mm...what..?" I felt my hair being pet. "Well..it's me?" I jolted up. "CLYDE- wait..who let you in?!? Kyle?!" He smiled. "Your dad called me..and..he said to stay with you..I don't know why but he wasn't here. And surprisingly he didn't even try to call mcCormick." My eyes widened. I stood up. "Ay get out, only once person needs so see me changing today." He rolled his eyes in disgust and walked out. I changed and open the door. "Uh..did he leave,.me.." I started to tear up. "N..no...I think maybe..um..it was another business thing! U..um.." I tried smiling. "Yeah maybe...and where kyle?" He looked at me. "Oh didn't notice? He left." I sighed. 'Of corse...' I walked down the stairs greeted by a mess, "C..CLYDE WHAT EVEN HAPPENED HERE!?" he looked at me. "I thought there was content! Dammit! U..um Kyle threw a small party and..it got a bit-"

I got bored mid writing so enjoy this
R E A L L Y
short chapter !!