13

I blushed. "W..what?" He leaned in. "Do you, want to make out?" I nodded. "Sure. I guess.." he ended up kissing me before anything else could be said. It lasted like, three minutes before we stopped the session. "W..well..." he smirked. "Enjoy your night, princess." He winked and i walked over into Karen's Room. We talked and did sleepover stuff.

~§§*§§~

"Ngh..Karen? You awake.?" I looked up and she looked completely ready for the day. "Yup! I woke up three hours ago!" I was shocked. "How..did you wake up so early? I mean, I never wake up that early." She giggled and ran downstairs. "Well, I'll wake up Kenny then." I walked over to his room and knocked. "H..huh? What is it?...." he groaned and I heard him walking towards the door. "Oh...hey...(y/n)...that make out sesh was...nice." I blushed and punched him playfully. "Pshh don't get used to it. It was a one time thing. That's all." He frowned. "Aww but..but (y/n)~" I rolled my eyes and turned around. "Well then, I'll be going home. I need my clothes- I don't wanna steal yours. Plus schools in an hour so-" he just covered my mouth. "Shh~ c'mon it's fine. Then they'll know you're mineeeee..." he was clearly joking but I couldn't help but feel awkward. "Oh-kay. Well I'll be leaving now." I walked down the stairs. "Why is she always turning away from me...?" I heard him say while I was walking away. I stopped. "Kenny McCormick. I say no to a lot of things because...I...think I like you. But you're all over other girls. I may end up as one of them so...I don't want that..." he ran over and embraced me. I felt water on my back, "(y-y/n) I'm so sorry...I uH...well...I don't know what t..to say..but..I'd never make you do something you don't want to. I promise." I let his head. "Ken...it's okay..and..I trust you. No need to say anything." A could feel his smile. Which, in result, made me smile too. "God dammit Ken. You're so cute. Shit..I have to go." I rushed out of his hug and left the house. A blushing mess.

(It's ya bois pov. Finally.)

Author-chan pov

I saw (y/n) running towards her house. In..Kenny's clothes.? Oh ho ho~ what do we have here. I rushed over to her. "Hm? You and Kenny Huh..?" She blushed, "n..nope! Never! Kens just..uh..a friend.." oh no..the 'HES just a friend bAka' type. "Girl, tell him. I see the way you too look when you're together~ though, I'm jealous." She raised her eyebrow. "Why.?" I sighed. "Nothing nothing. I'll walk over with you. School is gunna have to wait. SCREW MR.(t/name)!!" She laughed and we headed to her place..

*~-||§||-~*

"YOU GUYS MADE OUT?!?"
"Yes yes...keep it down would you?! It isn't a big deal!" I tried to act all happy, hiding my envy. "HaAH well, we're screwed dude. It's literally been ten minutes since school started. You know mr.(t/name) is an asshole so we should hurry." She nodded and she went to school. Leaving me alone...I can't return to school do to something I did..I..killed someone for hurting my friend. Lily.

Back to y/n POV

I rushed into class. "(Y/n), nice of you to join us. You're ten minutes late after all." I rolled my eyes. "No offence, but I don't have the time to deal with your crap today. I'm tired, and Kenny kept me up." A bunch of 'oohhhh's were heard. With Pissed of girls hissing of corse.

Cya on Friday mah dudes and dudettes. Possibly toasterettes.
Words: 639