Chapter 11

"(Y-Y/N IT'S CLYDE!" He ran over to me. "Huh? What happened, Token?" He patted and then spoke. "Okay..Clyde..got pushed out the..window..hurry,,he...wants..you.." it was hard to understand due to the pants in between his words, but I knew what he meant. I grabbed Kenny and ran to the other side of the school. "C-CLYDE!! ARE YOU OKAY?!? WHAT HAPP-" I wan over to help him up. I tried picking him hp but he was quite heavy. I nudged Kenny, I needed help. He let out a 'Tch' and grabbed his other shoulder. "O-OW!" I loosened my grip. "S..sorry!" He looked at me. "N..nO! It was Kenny! Not you!" I hit Kenny slightly. He loosened his grip as well. "Ugh! Thanks Guys..sorry I kinda ruined whatever you were doing, I uH...you were the first person I thought about..." I sighed and layed him down. "Dude, I'm f*cking bringing you to the hospital weather you like it or not." He laughed slightly. "Okay okay." Kenny dropped him forcefully. "K..Kenny! What the hell!? C'mon dude, he's probably injured. Worse now!" He put on his hood and walked off. "Have fun with your boyfriend.." he muttered. "Kenny! C'mon! I need help!" Token ran over to help. He watched what just happened.

This is hella short sorry guys. I'm at school so I did as best as I could.

Words: 242