15

"Kenny..why did you bring me here?" He looked up at me. "Oh..it was a nice afternoon...and I felt like I had to..tell you that I..Yknow.." I make an O shape with my mouth. "So! Since....UHm..you like..me...maybe we could...uh..HANG OUT SOMETIME OTHER THEN SCHOOL!...heh..hehe.." he smirked. "So...you're the one asking ME out?" He started bursting out with laughter. "Oh my...ooooh my gosh..you..you beat me to it..haha..ha.." he quickly calmed down. He placed a hand on my cheek. "How could you beat me to it, (y/n)? I thought I'd make....it.." he kissed me and we fell over. The sound of laughter flooded my ears. "Oh..oh my..oh my god ken..I just...oh wow.." I stayed on the ground. Surrounded by the field of flowers, looking up to a beautiful sunset. I eventually got up to look into his beautiful blue eyes, Kenny looked at me like I was everything. "Ken..." I rushed over to him burying his face with kisses. "Why..the hell..are you so damn cuuuuute." I got up. "Shush! I am not!" I let out a 'hmph' sound. "Pshh whatever." It went silent for a few moments. "We should get going...like, soon." I looked at him. "Your mood has clearly changed. What's up, Ken?" He looked at me. "Let's just say...uhhhh...we should go, like, now." I was getting concerned. "Kenny, tell me what's wrong." He stood up quickly. "I should've said this already....but we're kiiiinda trespassing..whoops." I shot up. "KENNY-" he grabbed me and ran out of the field.

~§§*§§~

"You are so lucky I didn't punch you out back there."
"Pfft I am WAY too fast for you." I rolled my eyes. "Yeah yeah." He walked me to my house. "Soooo" he looked around. "See you tomorrow?" I scratched my neck awkwardly. "Su..sure McCormick." He frowned slightly, "oh..you're calling me what Kyle and everyone else does now, huh? Okay then." He spun around and began walking. He seemed hurt. And that hurt me. I just wanted to run after him.. but my body said otherwise. I turned around and walked into my house. "Hm? (Y/n)! You're home." He smiled warmly at me. "D...dad! Trips over?" He nodded. "Yes. And I have a question." I nod. "Who was that boy? He looks familiar....better not be your boyfriend." I roll my eyes. "Yeah whatever. What if he is?" Oh I'm dead. I hella dead. "Excuse me??" "Sorry dad I-." "(N/n)....never talk to me like that again. And if he's the one teaching you this...way of talking, your better stop making any contact with him. Am I clear.?". "But-" "NO BUTS. now, it's  late, you should rest." I nod. "Okay...dad.." I walked upstairs. First time my dad isn't drunk. My mom left us for another guy when I was four. Maybe it wasn't a trip and he was getting sober...eh wouldn't be the first time he lied to me. "Okay..bye." I ran up the stairs and jumped onto my bed. "Ugh...why is life so haaaaard?" I heard a tapping noise at my window. "Kenny? Is that yo-" "nope. It's me. Kyle." I jumped I little. "Okay, you haven't changed at all..have you?" He just laughed. "I guess not? WeLl, anyway, McCormick wants you..." wait- why couldn't he just come here.... "okay, take me away ginger!" He rolled his eyes. "Tch...okay we should hurry, before Stan gets him drunk." "Oh shit.".  I jumped into his arms. Causing him to blush. "O..oh uh." He carried my down the tree. "Okay, okay, now, you can walk." I jumped down from his arms. "Ohhhh-kaY! Let's get going."

~§§*§§~

"*hic* S..so..*hic* I said, Clyde *hic* was an alcoholic *hic* and that he neeeeeds tooo back awaaaaaay from my *hic* (y/n)!!!"

"Oh no. KENNY, STAN, WHY ARE YOU DRUNK?!? Again!" Kyle ran over to Stan. Oh boy this nights going to get even weirder.

So! I've decided every other weekend I'll update. If I don't, no big deal (I hope) because I just said I'd do it.. anyway, bye!!

Words: 709