Disclaimers & Dedications

First of all, I do not own the Maze Runner series, books OR movies.
Those rights belong to James Dasner and 20th Century Fox.

This fanfic was also inspired by the book AND movie The Darkest Minds. All aspects familiar with the world in that book (or movie) do not belong to me. They belong to Alexandra Bracken, 20th Century Fox, and 21 Laps Entertainment.

I am simply borrowing them for my own amusement and the amusement of others who read my fanfic.

I only own Emma, Kyra, Henry, Anne, Alex, and any and all unfamiliar details, settings, dialogue, and other oc's I can and will create.😉

And now for the dedications!

Firstly to _slightly__crazy_ , for always supporting me and putting up with my constant mood swings and spams and always being the wise sage of life advice.

And to purplemagic475, AubmazingStilinski, mcrawford13, KittyCatGamer98, Mutifandom_Bookworm, and NeonCaskets for their recent kindnesses and kind words.

There would've been more but wattpad wouldn't let me add more for some reason.😑

Also, WOW, I can't believe we're onto the last book already!
I hope you guys have grabbed your popcorn and drinks because this is going to be one heck of a ride!

Also, WOW, I can't believe we're onto the last book already!I hope you guys have grabbed your popcorn and drinks because this is going to be one heck of a ride!