𝐵𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓅𝑒𝓇𝓈, 𝐻𝑒𝒶𝒹𝒸𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓃𝓈, & 𝐵𝑒𝒽𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒮𝒸𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓈

────────────────────────

Headcanons for within the world of Maze Runner

────────────────────────

*during the first few years at the safe haven, Henry figured out how to reverse engineer WCKD's memory wipe.
Out of the six remaining Gladers, only Newt, Emma and Frypan chose to not have their memories returned.

* when Sonya's memories were returned, Newt had to sit down, hard. Henry burst into laughter because he'd always had a suspicion that the two could be related. However his reaction wasn't taken very well and he was chased, kidnapped, and thrown into the ocean.

*Minho and Kyra are fraternal twins

*Charlie's first word was 'love,' and for about a year after he started talking that's what he thought Emma's name really was because of how often Newt called her that.

*Mary Grace's first word was woof. No explanation needed for that one.

*Alby attacked Emma because he remembered seeing his sister die in her arms. His sister was an Elite, and had been severely injured by another of the soldiers in training during a combat exercise. Alby had always believed that Emma had murdered his sister, when in reality she had actually been trying to save her.

* Emma and her brother were two and four years old when they were taken by WCKD. When Emma and her mother were finally reunited, it had been fifteen years since they'd last seen each other.

──────────────────────
The Death Cure Bloopers & Behind the Scenes

──────────────────────

Thomas tilted his head, giving Abby a look as they went through the short scene where Newt attempted to persuade Emma to stay.

"Emmy...."

Pursing her lips, she narrowed her eyes just a little, turning her head sideways and giving him a look of her own.

"Newt, you let me come or so help me....I'm getting Vince right now....and──"
Her face grew increasingly redder as she tried to salvage her line, but then she gave up.

"─you three
won't make it anywhere...unless I remember the rest of my line."

──────────────────────

Walking over by her, Rosa set a hand on Abby's bicep, stopping her.
"Emma, are you okay?"

Blinking, Abby shook her head, as if coming out of a train of thought.
"Just a weird feeling in my stomach. Its nothing."

"What kind of weird?"

"Like....like flutters. But hey, at──"

"OHMYGEERRD MY CHILD BE PREGGERS!!!!"
Dylan launched into frame, picking her up and spinning Abby around as she screamed in surprise, yelling for him to let her down, everyone present on set laughing.

──────────────────

Dylan blinked. "Brandon? Brandon from high school?"