Funny Shorts w/ Meowth!

(Meowth was walking by, along woth Wobbuffet, and spotted a surprisingly beautiful Glaceon passing through the two and as usual, Meowth falls in love with her and decides to make a move)

Meowth: (whispers to Wobbuffet) Now, let me show how it's done when it comes to the ladies. (Pridefully smirks)

(Wobbuffet rolls his eyes)

(Meowth casually walks over to Glaceon while she licks her paw)

Meowth: Hey, girl~

(Glaceon glances at Meowth by the side)

Meowth: Like an Umbreon, I also evolve at night~

(Meowth uses Attract)

Glaceon: 

(It is ineffective)

(It is ineffective)

Meowth: EHHH?!

Glaceon:

(Meowth blasts off while he said something to Wobbuffet:)

Meowth: I DON'T WANNA HEAR ANOTHER WORD FROM YOUUUUU!!!

(And there he goes again, as Wobbuffet facepalming at his actions.)

(Meanwhile, an Umbreon walks up to the Glaceon and both did a little small talk with each other. They seemed to get along very well)

(Cuts to a scene where a Gardevoir is watching a Kirlia who's playing with a male Ralts, while Meowth and Wobbuffet watches them from the bushes)

Meowth: Okay, this time I'm definitely gonna nail this.

(Wobbuffet crosses his arms and raises a brow, expecting that he's gonna mess this up)

Meowth: Don't look at me like that, you IDIOT! Just watch! Hmph!

(Meowth marches towards the Gardevoir while she turned around her and saw him shakingly standing there)

Meowth: (pretending to be drousy) Hey, beautiful, I think I need a Paralyze Heal...

Gardevoir tilts her head.