15

(Y/N POV)

I guess it all depends upon.

"You've got to be kidding me," I spat out, my cheeks red with anger.

Peter's made dumb desicions before, but this was way worse than anything he had ever come up with.

"I'm being serious," he said softly, "I want to stay here with you."

"I have a life outside of being your girlfriend, you can't expect me to leave everything just like that!" I explained, snapping my fingers for emphasis.

"It was just an idea, it doesn't have to be right away."

"But I don't want to stay here at any point," I hissed, "I have a business to run in New York."

Peter seemed offended, but shook his head. He was completely set on making a family in Wakanda, but I couldn't disagree with him more. I had so much more to do before I reached my twenties, and all of this stuff was too early.

"So your business is more important than me?" Peter said, his voice escalating.

"I hate to break it to you, but Stark Industries is a multi-billion dollar company. I can't leave all of that for something I don't even know will work out."

"So this whole thing meant nothing to you?" Peter whimpered, his face red with frustration, "I meant nothing to you?"

"Of course you meant something, but you've been different lately."

"That's so hypocritical!" he said, slamming his fist against the wall. He was getting angry, a mix of confusion and hatred bubbling up inside of him like a pot. "You're the one who doesn't trust me!"

"Why should I? You've been sneaking around my back, making up my future for me!"

"You've been spying on me!"

"But that's it!" I yelled, "and I had every reason to suspect something was going on. What was I supposed to do? Let you sneak around?"

"Well you should have believed me when I said not to worry about it! You barely even care to spend time with me, you're always with Loki!"

"Because I'm trying to help him!" I screamed, my throat dry with exhaustion, "you're the one that's supposed to be a hero! Now all you care about is throwing everything away for a family."

I turned on my heels and rushed out of the room, grabbing my suitcase and pulling it behind me. I didn't even bother to turn back, and Peter didn't bother to call after me. Neither of us cared to solve the argument, because we knew we'd never agree to anything but what we wanted.

"Ethan," I said, "tell happy to get the jet."

"Yes Miss Stark."

"Thank you. Where's Loki?"

"A few paces ahead of you. His room is on the right."

I bit down on my lip, desperate to take my mind off things, but I seemed to have split my cracked skin harshly. I tasted blood on the tip of my tongue, and winced when I realized what I had done.

Heeding Ethan's directions, I found Loki's room, and banged on the door. It swung open to reveal a messy looking god, his hair scrawny and tangled. His cheeks were a little puffy, and his eyes were red. I was almost taken aback to see him in such a -- ungodly -- state.

"I was sleeping, Mortal," he choked out, rubbing the back of his head, "what is it you want?"

"I'm going to New York. Pack your bags."

"What about your boyfriend?" he whined, rolling his eyes, "did you fix everything with him?"

I didn't answer him, and turned around to head towards the landing field.

"I'll meet you at the jet," I called back, "you have 5 minutes!"

******

Happy didn't ask why Peter wasn't with me. I suppose that jerk already told him. Loki wandered onto the plane shortly after I arrived, his eyes widened uncomfortably.

"Is this your first time flying a plane?" I asked, "you'll get used to it."

"No, I've been on one before. Except it wasn't nearly as luxurious."

"Really?"

"The last time I was on something like this, I was stuck in a glass box."

"What is it with you and glass cages? I swear you always end up in one."

"Life of a villian," he said, "at least a villain to you heroes."

I shook my head, staring out the window, "I'm done with that hero business."

Loki didn't seem surprised, but still raised an eyebrow. I pretended not to notice his questioning glances and the plane rose into the air, and I watched the city of Wakanda fade into the distance.

"I take it you and your boyfriend didn't fix anything," the god said, "he's not on this plane."

"He's not my boyfriend," I cursed, "at least not anymore."

Sorry this is so short, I have finals coming up. Promise to update soon xx