Poll Results! New Books!

HELLO!

I'm so excited to announce these new books, especially since all of you who voted were optimistic for some of the suggestions!

Originally I was only going to choose 1 new book, but since the responses were much greater than I envisioned, I decided to do 3!

Yes, I know, it's crazy. No sane Wattpad writer can actively update 5 books and manage a personal life at the same time (unless they are legendary!!! And in that case, I applaud!) 

so here's the deal.

The most requested characters were Tom Holland and Peter Parker!

And the most requested genres were Mystery and x Reader. 

However, as a multi-fandom writer, I wanted to branch out a little bit and try new things. So I'm combing x Reader with both Mystery and Social Media, for Tom Holland!

OUR NEXT BOOKS WILL BE:

VERIFIED | TOM HOLLAND

VERIFIED, is a Social Media x Reader book, which will be a very short and sweet work. it will not be any more than 20 chapters (probably less), and mixes SM with x reader! 

DISMISSED - TOM HOLLAND

DISSMISSED, is a Tom Holland x Reader, which is just like all of my current books, but it's a mystery! 

SLIDING DOORS ~ PETER PARKER

SLIDING DOORS, is just a simple x reader, much like this one, but with a different plot ofc!  expect a lot of plot twists in this one folks, you know how much I love those :)

but going back to the deal.

Because I have just finished a Peter Parker book, and I need time to balance out my new Remote Learning program for school, I've decided to publish SLIDING DOORS after VERIFIED is over. BUT! since Verified is a simple and short book, it will not take long!

and for the remaining suggestions, such as LOKI and BUCKY, I will file those away in my future book tab, and they will rejoin all future polls in the future.

Questions?

more information about the books (such as the PLOTS) will follow the Final Chapter of this book, I hope to see you all there!