|| scenarios || when they get jealous

a/n: to those who didn't read my author's note!!

reader is a human in this book unless i say otherwise, or if you guys requested reader to be a vampire/demon/angel :)

»«

Hyakuya Yuuichiro

"You shouldn't be so close to that telephone pole!" Yuu argued as he point at Kimizuki who gave him an annoyed look

"Shut up, you're annoying" Kimizuki crossed his arms.

"Are you seriously getting jealous of Kimizuki right now?" you asked, lifting an eyebrow.

"N-No...who said I was?!"

a/n: i love yuu but the ideas just won't come out sidjdjd i'm sorry i'll try writing longer for yuu next time

Hyakuya Mikaela

"Why were you with Ferid just now?" Mika asked, you being a livestock and giving your blood to the vampires are enough to make his blood boil, he didn't like the idea of you sharing your blood with others, because you're his, and he's not going to...

"Why were you with Ferid just now?" Mika asked, you being a livestock and giving your blood to the vampires are enough to make his blood boil, he didn't like the idea of you sharing your blood with others, because you're his, and he's not going to let other people taste you.

And it's Ferid we're talking about.

Eventhough you're not a kid anymore, Ferid (surprisingly) enjoyed each and every drop of your blood.

You stayed silent as Mika towered over you, looking up, you couldn't help but blush at how handsome and dominant he is, though this is probably not the right time. You have to say, the vampire uniform made him look even hotter.

"I'm sorry..." you mumbled and look down, feeling guilty.

He sighed softly before grabbing your hands, making you look up at him again, he leaned in, causing you to blush 50 shades of red.

"Don't give him anymore of your blood next time, I don't like it."

Saotome Yoichi