➷ Just a livestock | Ferid Bathory

フェリド・バートリー

You have always love the 7th Progenitor, Ferid Bathory.

You didn't know why, he was known for being a sadistic monster, and most definitely not someone you should fall for.

But you did.

You have been his 'personal blood bag' since you were little, until now, he still enjoys your 16 year old blood, which is odd, since he only loves drinking from childrens.

You started to have this tiny, little flame of hope that he might feel the same way, but you'd always slap yourself back to reality because, he's a vampire. And there's no way they'd feel these kind of emotions, at least not to a livestock.

Ferid would treat you with extra care, saying sweet nothings to you when he wants to drink from you, but other than that, he would only give you a simply 'hi' and just walk away or just wave you away with his usual smile.

It sounds stupid, but, you can't help to feel jealous that he drank from other girls, even if they're only 6. It made you feel like he likes their blood more than yours, and who knows, maybe it's true?

"Lord Ferid..."

It was another day where you would find Ferid for no absolute reason, you didn't care if he doesn't want your blood right now, you just wanted his presence after all.

"Ah, Y/N-chan, what brings you here?" Ferid said while he put his arm around a little girl beside him, you bit your lips.

"I-"

"Sorry, but I'm busy right now. We'll talk later!"

With that, he brings the little girl into his mansion to have a taste of her blood.

Looking down and clenching your fist, tears threatened to spill out of your eyes, but you held them in.

You refuse to cry because of him,

and continue to have that silly imagination that he would love you back, someday.

¤

Ferid clutch his wound, leaping.

He just managed to escape Kureto.

The Japanese Imperial Demon Army just happen to attack Sanguinem today.

Sure, Kureto aren't capable of giving him this big of a wound if it's just him, but if he's with Guren and Shinya, it's a whole another story.

They still failed at killing him, but they sure do left a big ass wound on him, bonus mark for them since Ferid haven't had any blood today, he didn't have the strength to slaughter them, cursing under his breath, his carefree attitude now gone.

He sat down in a deserted alleyway, leaning against the wall for support and breathed heavily.

If only he could have some blood right now, he'd recover in no time.

And he suddenly thought about you.

That thought was soon caught off when someone barge into the alleyway, ruining his peace.