➷ Your attention | Urd Geales

ウルド・ギールス

You huff out in annoyance, placing your chin on your palm as you look at your boyfriend, who was currently on his desk talking with a person on a laptop screen, who you assume is a female progenitor.

Though you know they're talking about serious business, you can't ignore her high pitched giggles and laughs.

Like what's so funny talking about business?

You can't believe he's paying more attention to that person behind the screen than to his own girlfriend.

Urd have his chin place on top of his intertwined hands, his face blank as usual. He have his coat taken off.

Urd gave a relief sigh after finish talking to the female progenitor, her giggles sure annoyed him.

You walk towards him and place your hands on the desk,

"Are you done?" you asked softly.

Sure, you were annoyed, but you really don't want to be a brat and annoy him, worst, make him mad at you.

He gave a sigh before shaking his head and pull out a stack on paperwork from his drawer, once he place it on the desk, he patted his lap, you smiled and went to him.

You wrap your arms around his neck while his are circled around your waist, he buried his face in the crook of your neck as you played with his hair. Both of you sat in a comfortable silence.

"Alright, you have work to do" you leaned away slowly, causing him to pull away and look at you.

He really didn't want you to leave.

"We'll talk later, okay?" you gave a quick peck on his lips before getting off him, you then went into your shared bedroom.

He love how you're not always whining about getting his attention and throw a tantrum like a kid, though he wouldn't mind if you do, he loved seeing his human begging for his attention.

¤

He turned the doorknob and went into the dark room, seeing you sleeping soundly on the large bed, a gentle smile appeared on his face.

He walk to you and caress your cheek, your soft breathing soothes him.

You stirred in your sleep, before slowly opening your eyes, you rub them and sat up, smiling softly.

"You're done...?" your voice quiet, he nodded slowly stroke your hair.

You reach your arm out, gesturing him to hug you while your eyes are still half lidded and sleepy.

As much as Urd doesn't want to admit, you just made the King of Russia's heart burst,

the sight was too cute for him.

He crawl onto the bed and wrap his arms around you, holding you close while you laid down and snuggle close to him.

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ -

rōmanji: Urudo Giirusu

japanese: ウルド・ギールス