➷ My nerd | Ichinose Guren

一瀬グレン

[modern school AU]

»«

"Wow~ so many highlighters!" Guren laughed as he picked out some highlighters from your pencil case and messed them up a little.

"Give them back..." you whined as you reach for the one in his hand, but itchy nose Guren just have to be taller than you.

"You want this? You'll have to open your pretty little mouth and beg then" he smirked, still holding the highlighter up high and looking down at you, your face flushed with embarrassment.

Just as you opened your mouth a little, a different voice was heard.

"Guren, stop it" his friend, Shinya, said. Furrowing his brows at Guren.

Guren looked unbothered, though. He simply stare back at Shinya with calm eyes.

"Hm" he hummed and shrugged before placing them back down on your desk, you quickly put them back in your pencil case.

Guren walked back to his own seat, which is way back at the class, while yours is in the front row, you turn to the silver haired male.

"Thank you..." you said softly, looking up to the blue eyed male.

Being the 'nerd' you are, you surprisingly don't stutter like how most would expect from nerds, instead, your voice was so soft and quiet that the other person almost couldn't hear you, so you were surprised that Shinya heard and even replied.

The Hīragi Shinya.

Both Guren and Shinya have been talked among the school the most, mainly because of
their good looks, and their wealthy family.

You were sure that both of them each have a official fan club.

Yea, their fans went that far.

Shinya's fans mostly loved his kind and caring personality, while Guren's loved him for his 'bad boy' vibes, whenever someone came up to him he'd just ignore them, which only excites the fangirls more.

Weird, really.

"It's nothing" Shinya gave his usual smile, a faint red appeared on your cheeks.

Meanwhile at the back of the class, Guren was cleaning his desk filled with pink boxes which probably contains his fans' handmade cookies,  there were chocolates, letters and so much
more.

He simply dumped them to the trash can in their class, he furrowed his brows at the sight of you and Shinya.

"Tch" he clicked his tongue.

"Oi, Shinya!" he called out for his friend.

"Gotta go, grumpy Guren called" Shinya said, which made you laugh, he smiled once more before waving and walked to his friend.

"Why are you talking to that nerd?" Guren asked, purposely asking louder for you to hear.

"Stop calling her that, Guren." Shinya scolded him once more.