➷ Back in your arms | Crowley Eusford

クローリー・ユースフォード

"For now, the Shinoa squad will be withdrawing from the Japanese Imperial Demon Army." Shinoa said as all of you continued running, desperate to get away from this hell.

You look over to your childhood friend Mika,
who's carrying a unconscious Yuu on his back.

"Mika, are you alright? You're hurt. I can help-" your eyes widened as you quickly unsheathe your sword to block a attack, there stood the 7th Progenitor, looking at you with a smile.

If he didn't hold back, you would've been blown away long time ago.

A hand grabbed your waist while the other hold on tight to your wrist, making you loose your grip on your sword due to the immense pain.

"Y/N!" Mika and the others stopped as they turn to you, weapons summoned.

"You sure you want to do this? You can't beat us, you know" Ferid sheathed his sword as he rests a hand on his hip, head tilting with a smirk on his face.

"Give Y/N back." Mika gritted his teeth as his hold on Yuu tightened.

"You took her away from me, so why should I?" Crowley said as he inches close to your exposed neck, breathing in your scent.

Your back pressed against his toned chest as your breathing quickened, his fangs brushing your skin.

"She wasn't even yours to begin with!" Mika took a step closer as he glare at Crowley, the painful memory reliving in his mind.

"She agreed to be my pet to let your so called 'family' live a good life back in Sanguinim, need me to remind you that?" Crowley teased, biting into your flesh.

'Go' you mouthed to Mika before shutting your eyes close, hearing Crowley greedy gulps, drinking down your blood.

"Alright, play time's over. Crowley, I helped you retrieve your pet back, now let's get going" Ferid turned on his heels.

Crowley retracted his fangs as he stare at you with half lidded eyes, your unconscious body in his arms.

"No..." Mika's voice trembled as he was forced to witness the sight of his family being taken away from him once again.

¤

Your eyes fluttered open as you tiredly glance around the room, noticing that you weren't on a bed, but instead, on someone's lap.

"Finally woke up? My little lamb?"

Your eyes widened as you try to get out of his grip, but your body was still weak and he has an iron grip on you.

"I'm sorry, I must've drank too much blood from you just now. I can't help it, though. I've finally tasted your blood once more after all those years!" he exclaimed happily.

"Let me go, Crowley-" you gathered up all your strength to push his hands on your waist away, but to no avail.

He chuckled as he look at your fruitless attempt, you knew you were not match for him, yet you still struggled, it really is entertaining Crowley.

"Hm? You've become naughty" you froze as a deep blush formed on your cheeks, seeing this, Crowley let out a laugh.

"You were so obedient when you were little, always giving me your blood to let your family's stomach full," he look at you amused as you gritted your teeth.

"We got along so well, you even told me how you were glad that you weren't giving your blood to Ferid, remember?" he tilted his head, smiling at you.

"That's-!" your breath hitched as he suddenly lean closer, lips softly kissing the shell of your ear as he whispered,

"So, why did you run away?"

His voice were deep and definitely different than before, his tone changed and there was slight anger in it.

"I..." you look down, hands clenching at his clothes material.

"Were you trying to run away from your feelings for a vampire?" you could feel his smirk as you swallowed.

He leaned back, resting on the chair comfortably, a smile on his face as he circle his arms around your waist, keeping you close.

"Don't worry, I'll help you cope with your feelings, and I'll make sure you never run away from it again."

Staring at his soft lips, you unconsciously lean in, Crowley raised his brow as he look at you with a slight smirk.

Lips brushing against his, he mumbled,

"You're back in my arms now."