➷ Teach me | Hīragi Shinya

深夜

a/n: finally writing something that's not an angst for shinya are you guys proud of me

»«

You breathed out shakily, your hand shook as you hold onto your bow.

Fuck I can't aim properly like this!

"Relax, Y/N" Shinya said calmly beside you, his eyes focusing on the target with his cursed gear.

You lowered your bow and sighed

"I...I'm nervous..." you bit on your lips.

Great way to impress your superior, Y/N.

You look down, embarrassed, what would Major General Hīragi think of you?

Unknown to you, a small smile appear on his lips.

"This is your first sniper mission, right?"

"Yea..." you nodded.

He suddenly let go of his cursed gear, placing it on the ground, he came over to you and went on one of his knees behind you.

"M-Major General-" you said said stuttering, how can you not? He's so close!

"Call me Shinya, all the formalities are killing me" he said playfully before grabbing your arm, making you lift your cursed gear.

He made you face the front, looking at the vampire through your bow, you could feel his hot breath as he leaned close, looking through the bow too.

"You aim like this," his hands grab onto yours as he steadied your posture.

Your heart raced as you held your breath in.

"Shoot."

You released your grip as the arrow shot right through the vampire, killing it in an instant.

You let out a breath and slump down, not realizing you leaned against Shinya until you felt arms wrap around your waist.

Your eyes widened as you look behind with a flushed face.

"That wasn't so bad, was it?" he asked chuckling.

"But, we'll have to get you more training" you look down with a red face and buried your face in his chest.

He leaned down and whispered in your ear,

"Meet me after the mission, okay?"

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ -

if i have not write the character you wanted, please request as i would only write for the characters i have in mind for the moment!!