𝟎𝟎𝟔

— ☾—

— ☾—

006 - HAUNTED
귀신

"I AM DISGUSTED with what they seem to call a police force." mrs kim's words only continued to tear into taehyung's senses just as they had done for the length of the car journey.

taehyung was liberated for two reasons. one for there being a lack of evidence suggesting that he could have been the one to kill lucia. the second being that mrs kim was threatening to sue the police force for violent racial profiling. "mum, it's not their fault. jung nor any of the other of the police officers knew what those guys were going to do to me." he breathed out, his tolerance for her ranting starting to grow anorexic.

"taehyung, have you looked in the mirror lately?" the older asked as she continued to attempt to focus on driving. "you're covered in bruises thanks to them. don't you think they should pay for what they did to you?"

but none of these bruises are actually real.

sookja and jungkook helped me with the makeup for them.

but of course i can't tell you that.

i can't really tell anyone anything that's real.

"they already lost their jobs because of it and everyone knows. i just want to leave this behind me and stop dwelling on this. i'll heal." shifting in his seat, he set his eyes on the ever moving and blurring scenery that painted the transparent windows of the car.

wondering when this hell would end.

mrs kim could only sigh at her son's stubbornness. "when we go to church this sunday, i expect you to thank father park for getting those men fired. if he hadn't had done something about it, they would have only been suspended." spoke the woman. "oh—speaking of father park, jimin came around while you were in the station. he wanted to talk to you about something."

"about what?"

"i don't know what specifically. he just said something about the confession booth?" words laced with a puzzling tone, a state taehyung failed to share.

he knew exactly what the blonde boy wanted.

and it wasn't a good thing.

— ☾—

with ryu's diner in sight, she let out a sigh of relief. slaving steps brought her to the doors that had remained closed for what had been days. most believing that it was closed for refurbishment, oblivious to the reality that it was the initial grave of lucia.