𝟎𝟏𝟗

— ☾—

— ☾—

019 - MARKS
점수

"PLEASE LET ME go!" the words had almost become meaningless with their ever growing frequency. no matter how much she begged, her wrists remained arrested to the chains that confined her to the cellar's walls. imprisoned by the one person she never thought would be capable of this act. her jungkook.

one moment she had been face to face with him; able to see a foreign pigment of fear wash over his mosaic eyes as he strayed from her touch. the next moment, she found herself worlds away from him. unable to understand what had happened between the moments of her falling asleep in his arms the prior night and waking up in a permanent nightmare that failed to possess an exit.

"that's not going to work on me. i know that you're not actually sookja, so save your breath." jungkook simply scoffed, the ardent gaze that she had become so accustomed to having dissipated without a trace to follow. "b-but i-i am soo—jungkook what's gotten into you?" she questioned; now having to fight against the tears that were threatening to paint her cheeks.

"you couldn't even answer a basic question about yourself. you can't tell me that you're sookja when i know you're someon—something else entirely." the space between them had become less abundant, and yet it wasn't the sort of lack of distance that made her heart flutter. it only made her heart tremble and shrivel in her chest. "i have no idea what you-you're talki—."

a shrill cry escaped her as her wrists strained against the length of the steel chains. eyes switching between a fiery crimson and humane chestnut. a malformed snicker flooding the space between them. "i think you're forgetting who you're dealing with, kid. i could easily escape from these chains and suffocate you with your own intestines. do you really want to test me?" even if sookja growled the words at him, he knew it wasn't really her.

further knowing that replying to its threats would only foster its menacing taunting until he lost control to his own demons.

"what? you were all talk just a moment ag—."

the distortion swiftly relinquished its infection of her voice as she shook her head. "get the fuck of out my head!" sookja screamed. eyes opening to reveal the familiar sepia pigment that illustrated them. signalling the return of the real sookja.

"i'm not going to let you control me, you mother fu—."

she cried out again as the scarlet pigment flooded her eyes once again. "it's a bit too late for that. what do you think i've been making you do when you thought you were asleep huh?" it questioned; its sadistic smirk carving into her cheeks.